ipoker/Betsafe
Hey I'm considering getting SAT again.  Do all the features work for new 888 client and iPoker's Betsafe (new skin).  
Thanks
Its highly unlikely that you will be using ALL the features, since everyone has their own preferences as to how they play.

Most features should work. There are no known issues on those 2 sites. Try it out and let me know if you run into any hiccups, and then I can fix them
(06-15-2020, 01:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Its highly unlikely that you will be using ALL the features, since everyone has their own preferences as to how they play.

Most features should work. There are no known issues on those 2 sites. Try it out and let me know if you run into any hiccups, and then I can fix them

Hey I already ran into a issue setting up.  Betsafe is not recognized as an IpokerNew skin.  (was added to ipoker in last month)  I cannot add it to my layout.
Any advice?
(06-18-2020, 01:20 AM)Guest Wrote: Hey I already ran into a issue setting up.  Betsafe is not recognized as an IpokerNew skin.  (was added to ipoker in last month)  I cannot add it to my layout.
Any advice?

Ah no problem.. can you use the SAT menu item for Help-Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main betsafe lobby? Then I can add support for it
(06-18-2020, 01:20 AM)Guest Wrote:
(06-15-2020, 01:58 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Its highly unlikely that you will be using ALL the features, since everyone has their own preferences as to how they play.

Hey I already ran into a issue setting up.  Betsafe is not recognized as an IpokerNew skin.  (was added to ipoker in last month)  I cannot add it to my layout.
Any advice?

title=[Betsafe.com Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[2164]

Thanks
(06-18-2020, 01:40 AM)Guest Wrote: title=[Betsafe.com Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[2164]

Thanks

here you go, please try this version 2.99.07L and include "iPokerNew"

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29907L.exe

let me know if it works
(06-18-2020, 01:44 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 01:40 AM)Guest Wrote: title=[Betsafe.com Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[2164]

Thanks

here you go, please try this version 2.99.07L and include "iPokerNew"

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29907L.exe

let me know if it works
All good now, thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10