Alarm
Thanks

I was thinking the alarm would only be for the Most Urgent Table. So what that means is, in example #1, first the table with AA would have to pop up first in grid 12, and then you would have to click away to grid 1, and while acting on grid 1, then grid 12 with AA would have the alarm.

Or are you saying the alarm should be for All tables that require action? In that case, suppose 3 tables require action and all 3 tables are in grid slots, and all are big decisions, and you are thinking. You want the alarm and frame to appear for all 3 tables?

And stealing focus just means that another tables becomes active/focused while you are acting on a different table. So yes, you are right, normally this is only an issue in stacked mode. However, it can also be an issue with tiled grid slots: If you are typing in a bet amount on one table, and then the original table alarm goes off and that table gets focus again, then the bet you are typing will start going to the first table. Now, typing a bet doesn't seem like a big deal. But there is another case: some players have their tiled slots overlapping each other. So they could be about to click on one table, but the original alarm goes off and that table pops up, and then the click goes to the original table.

If the alarm is just a 'sound' and a 'frame', then there would be no focus stealing, and we wouldn't have to deal with this. However, the UPTO screenshot also has a 'bring to top' option, which could potentially mean focus stealing.

I'm unsure if 'flash' would steal focus or not. I'd have to test it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Alarm - by Fascinator - 07-03-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Alarm - by SaT_Admin - 07-03-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Alarm - by Fascinator - 07-03-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: Alarm - by SaT_Admin - 07-03-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Alarm - by Fascinator - 07-03-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Alarm - by SaT_Admin - 07-03-2020, 11:47 PM