Alarm
Alarm for all tables that are waiting for example longer than 20 seconds. If it is only 1 table waiting longer than 20 second he alarm and sound if it is 5 tables are waiting longer than 20 seconds they all alarm and do sound. It is how in UPTO, but with 1 most urgent table alarm also good, or 2, because if I focus on 1 table with hard Hand and he go alarm and second table with AA also waiting long and about to fold AA , I would not see it because Alarm on table 1 with Hard hand already on.

I checked it, yes it is stealing focus , so it is hard to type bet, but I almost newer type bet, I have hotkeys on 888caption or starshelper..... and when I bet call raise the action always go on tables where the mouse now . Yes overlapping could be a case, but I do not overlap and UPTO for example bring to top have like an Option so you can choose bring to top or just alarm sound, or just frame or all options could be checked or you can check 1 (for example just sound , or just frame , or just flash or frame and sound and do not use option bring to top). For me sound and frame most useful for example.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
Alarm - by Fascinator - 07-03-2020, 12:11 AM
RE: Alarm - by SaT_Admin - 07-03-2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Alarm - by Fascinator - 07-03-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: Alarm - by SaT_Admin - 07-03-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Alarm - by Fascinator - 07-03-2020, 12:19 PM
RE: Alarm - by SaT_Admin - 07-03-2020, 11:47 PM