suggestions
Thanks for implementing the timer. Just thought of another feature. How about the option to keep a table in grid if it is manually dragged out of the stack?
Unlikely, only cause it doesn't offer too much benefit over one click of a hotkey.
(05-02-2013, 04:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Unlikely, only cause it doesn't offer too much benefit over one click of a hotkey.

It does if the user doesn't use hotkeys all of the time. Dodgy

Not to mention, there isn't a hotkey option for every poker function. For example, there doesn't appear to be a hotkey to put chips "all in." That's a missing crucial hotkey.

Hotkeys also interfere with my use of the keyboard for normal typing when SaT is active. These are some reasons why I usually just end up manipulating poker functions with the mouse.
Yea I understand.

All-in is difficult because its the same problem as bet sizings. Obviously if every site had an "All-In" button then it would be easy, just click that button.

But most sites don't have that button. So I'd have to put 99999 in the bet box or something. But some sites don't allow you to put 99999. Just a tough situation all over.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10