Adding more Hotkeys?
(05-29-2013, 01:19 AM)guest Wrote: all in hotkey but just to make some big amount and then we press bet button(not immidiate action) like in tableninja but for all sites .that will be great hotkey for mtts players

I have looked into this, but it will not work on all sites. For example, Full Tilt doesn't allow me to put in 99999 in the betbox because it doesn't register. I think they force you to put in the exact stack size.

But in the future, I will probably be adding hotkeys for the built in betsize buttons on the table, whatever those may be.
(05-29-2013, 04:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 01:19 AM)guest Wrote: all in hotkey but just to make some big amount and then we press bet button(not immidiate action) like in tableninja but for all sites .that will be great hotkey for mtts players

I have looked into this, but it will not work on all sites. For example, Full Tilt doesn't allow me to put in 99999 in the betbox because it doesn't register. I think they force you to put in the exact stack size.

But in the future, I will probably be adding hotkeys for the built in betsize buttons on the table, whatever those may be.

that would be helpfull for some players who have other programs that seem to interfere with stars hotkeys and no hotkeys available on some other sites

if you added options to use hotkeys in sat to push the 3 buttons that can be programmed into stars above the betbox (which for me are 1) standard open 2) threebet size 3) max) i would certainly be happy Smile
Yeah this will likely be the next feature developed, once I get home from wsop

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10