suggestions
i try it yesterday , with 3 differents layouts ( with only one site per layout) it works fine for stack and tile but have a few bugs with hotkeys. "stack table" was working for all with same hotkey , but the " move to next " and " move to previous slot" work sometimes for all , sometimes " moveto next slot " work for one layout and not for the other and " move to previous " doesnt work on first layout but work on the second...
and my " fold" button , i use "~RButton" works for all layouts except for fulltilt where i need to put " RButton" as hotkey.

When i try to start a 4th layout , it was to much for my computer , he run realy slowly and it was impossible to click on any button at tables.

I need to make more test with 3 differents layouts ( with more than 1 site per layout) , but im not trying this on sunday Tongue

Thanks for quick answer .
and sorry for my bad english
Thanks for posting your experiences.

I have not done any testing with running multiple instances of SaT. I have had a few users run 2 copies at the same time, but I don't think anyone has tried 3 or 4 before. It doesn't surprise me that you are running into some issues.

SaT is a fairly cpu intensive program, so I can definitely see that it might slow down your computer. Similarly with the "move to next/prev slot" hotkeys. I'm curious though, did you set up all the hotkeys the same, with the ~ prefix?

Finally, it is a good idea to test this kind of stuff when you are not playing a real session. Very smart. Tongue

By the way, your English is fine. Smile
Any chance you´re gonna implant multiple stacks? This would be very helpfull for me.

I imagine is something like this:

6 tables in the grid, new tables open at slot 1. As blinds progress, you manually (hotkey) move a table to slot 2. Next table hits the same blinds as the previous one, you press the hotkey again and that table moves to slot 2 aswell, creating a stack of 2 tables there. I hope you get the idea.

SaT doesn't need to auto move the tables according to their blind level, but if you could implement this it would be a lot easier to keep your tables organised.

While typing this, I just realised I could create more slots in the grid and stack them, which should work. Still hope you'll implement multiple stacks though :p
(02-19-2013, 08:31 AM)Mark Wrote: Any chance you´re gonna implant multiple stacks? This would be very helpfull for me.

I imagine is something like this:

6 tables in the grid, new tables open at slot 1. As blinds progress, you manually (hotkey) move a table to slot 2. Next table hits the same blinds as the previous one, you press the hotkey again and that table moves to slot 2 aswell, creating a stack of 2 tables there. I hope you get the idea.

SaT doesn't need to auto move the tables according to their blind level, but if you could implement this it would be a lot easier to keep your tables organised.

Yeah I have thought about this before. Maybe calling it the "Tile And Stack" mode or something. Ha all these names might get confusing.

Anyway, I have a lot on my plate right now so I don't know when I will get to this. It is on the to-do list though and has been for a while. So I do keep coming back around to examining the possibility.

Quote:While typing this, I just realised I could create more slots in the grid and stack them, which should work. Still hope you'll implement multiple stacks though :p

Yes, good idea, however you MAY run into problems with tables popping up on top of each other in this "fake stack" that you have created. In the normal stack, SaT takes special care to account for the focus stealing problems that are inherent with stacking tables. Those problems will still exist with your "fake stack". If you are playing on only one site, let me know and I can tell you how to fix this.
I haven´t encountered any problems thus far, I´ll be sure to let you know when I do. I play solely on Pokerstars btw.

Keep up the good work, it´s a great program.
I like the feature where it displays how many tables are opened. How about adding a timer to the same window? Sometimes, I like to know how long it takes for a certain number of tables to open as well as how long a session lasts.
(03-07-2013, 12:57 PM)stack_guest Wrote: I like the feature where it displays how many tables are opened. How about adding a timer to the same window? Sometimes, I like to know how long it takes for a certain number of tables to open as well as how long a session lasts.

I like the idea. I will attempt to do it
(03-07-2013, 02:48 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I like the idea. I will attempt to do it

Great.

How about two timers? Blush A running timer that only stops when the tables reach "0" (zero) and another timer that updates when a new table starts? This way, an user can easily see how long a session took as well as how much time was needed to reach a desired number of tables.

In any case, it'll be great to have a timer in the future. Thanks for looking into it.
I don't really want to add too many timers because it gets away from the purpose of the program.

The timer I had in mind was just going to count when you pressed the Start button until you pressed the Stop button. What do you think about that?
(03-08-2013, 05:54 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: The timer I had in mind was just going to count when you pressed the Start button until you pressed the Stop button. What do you think about that?

Yes, that basic functionality was what I had in mind initially for the timer. Thanks for looking into it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10