keyboard shutting down
i just recently downloaded the latest update and now my keyboard shuts off whenever SAT is turned on.
So now I have to shut down SAT to be able to take notes etc , and then start SAT again. I prefered not having to do 
that. Is there a way I can fix this, or should I just download a previous version?
The keyboard shouldn't "shut down". But when you click Start on SAT, the hotkeys that you set up are blocked by the system, so if you have a hotkey for the letter "A", then you won't be able to type "A" in Notepad while the program is running. Other keys that have no hotkeys assigned, should continue to work normally.

Now, in the "beta highDPI version" on the downloads page, this is fixed, and even when you press Start in SAT, the hotkey keys should still work in external programs like Notepad. The keys would only be blocked on the poker tables themselves, such as the chatbox.

Maybe you were previously running the highDPI version? If you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything, I can check which version you were using previously

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10