RNG number
Most people play with random generated number in many spots. I know a lot of table tilers offers this.
Would be nice if there was an option to add it on everystreet/table or just a hotkey that could generate a random number on mouse clicker from 1 to 100

Doable?
In Advanced Options, there is a setting to "Show table count popup" and also an option to "Show random number" inside that popup window. Try that and let me know
Looks good, would be nice if we could have the option to left click in the box to get the next number instead of it just continuously running
Or maybe having a little black box in the bottom left corner of every table with a continuously switching number something like that
Actually having both these feature would be great. Little black box anywhere on the tiled table we could click and generate a random number would be very nice.

Feels like having one per table would be easier to see/use and clicking to get next number makes it more 'accurate'
(08-09-2020, 06:33 PM)Guest Wrote: Looks good, would be nice if we could have the option to left click in the box to get the next number instead of it just continuously running
Here you go, try this version 2.99.08a
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29908a.exe

I've changed the random number to regenerate every 3s instead of 2s. And also now you can click on the number to immediately manually generate one.

(08-09-2020, 06:41 PM)Louidge Wrote: Actually having both these feature would be great. Little black box anywhere on the tiled table we could click and generate a random number would be very nice.

Feels like having one per table would be easier to see/use and clicking to get next number makes it more 'accurate'
I don't plan on adding a HUD-like box to the tables at this moment in time, but I've noted your suggestion in my todo list
Thx very appreciated
Hi,

Is there a way to adjust the timer on the random number generator or stop it from changing at all without using a manual click?
(the 3 second timer between)

Thanks
(09-07-2020, 11:29 AM)PokerPlayer Wrote: Hi,

Is there a way to adjust the timer on the random number generator or stop it from changing at all without using a manual click?
(the 3 second timer between)

Thanks

There is now:

v2.99.10h

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910h.exe

Click File->Current Layout, and add this line underneath [settings]

Code:
[settings]
random_number_interval=0

Save the file, then completely close and re-open SAT.

The number is how many seconds before the RNG is regenerated. Setting it to 0 stops it completely and will only regenerate when you click
Wow that was quick, appreciate that a lot.

Great to now have that flexibility with those extra settings.

Cheers again, great piece of software!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10