New User Global Poker
Any chance I could get a copy of the Global Poker file?
(01-08-2021, 08:17 AM)Guest Wrote: Any chance I could get a copy of the Global Poker file?

I dont have one, and as I remember from trying to help someone set it up, it wouldn't work anyway, because its specific to the table size you plan on using. So I'd suggest you first match the table to your slot size, and then choose Other from dropdown and go through the custom site wizard like that
(08-12-2020, 07:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Remove and re-Include the site, but before pressing F9, first click on the ... button and choose PW scan mode

Then try again and let me know

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THIS FILE AS WELL AS I CAN'T GET GLOBAL TO SET UP PROPERLY
(01-13-2021, 02:24 AM)kbeers775 Wrote:
(08-12-2020, 07:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Remove and re-Include the site, but before pressing F9, first click on the ... button and choose PW scan mode

Then try again and let me know

COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME THIS FILE AS WELL AS I CAN'T GET GLOBAL TO SET UP PROPERLY

I don't have any global custom site files, and if you use one from someone else, it might not work anyway. If you tell me what problems you are having, I can try to help you fix them

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10