Problems with table detection at PartyPoker
Hi,

I'm using the newest SAT version in free mode. Everthing works fine with PokerStars. Now I tried to include PartyPokerModern. It detected the table pressing F9 and it folded the hand pressing F10. But after saving, restarting und running SAT, it doesn't detect any tables.

I also reincluded PokerStars and it still works.

And I also tried to include PartyPoker as a custom site. With the same non-working result.

Any ideas?

When you say it doesnt detect any tables, do you mean that tables are not moving to/from the stack? Are you running SaT as administrator? Also, what stakes are you trying to play?
Yes, there are not moving. And the overview says:

Quote:Running...

Stacked Tabels: 0
Tiled Tables: 0
New Tables: 0

I tried with NL2, NL5 and play money.

I'm always logged in as admininstrator.

This is my config.ini:

Quote:[settings]
table_width=560
table_height=411
total_slots=6
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=560
slot2y=0
slot3x=1
slot3y=412
slot4x=561
slot4y=413
slot5x=1118
slot5y=-1
slot6x=1120
slot6y=411
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_on_street=vpip
scan_mode=DWM
oldtables_slot=grid
oldtables_duration=4
alternate_scan=
activate_on_move=1
left_click_detection=1
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=0
engine_delay=675
action_delay=100
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
minimize_to_tray=0
[general]
gui_x=943
gui_y=517
last_tab=
[sites]
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_color=0x20251
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_x_scaled=293
PokerStarsBlack_included_fold_y_scaled=375
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=PokerStarsBlack,PartyPokerModern
PokerStarsBlack_included_executable_path=C:\Poker\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_width=557
PokerStarsBlack_included_resized_table_height=411
PokerStarsBlack_included_action_color=0x20251
PokerStarsBlack_included_action_x_scaled=292
PokerStarsBlack_included_action_y_scaled=375
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=C:\Poker\PartyPoker\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=560
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=404
PartyPokerModern_included_action_color=0x373d42
PartyPokerModern_included_action_x_scaled=307
PartyPokerModern_included_action_y_scaled=355
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=F9
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=F12
send_table_under_mouse=1
Hrm, but the table was detected properly during Include Site setup, so something is off. I have a feeling that it has to do with the stakes detection on the free version, sometimes the sites change their table titles and the strings that SaT looks for have changed. Are you from Europe, where your cash game blinds use , instead of . ? For example micro stakes 1 cent 2 cent blinds, does it look like $0.01/$0.02 or $0,01/$0,02 ? SaT only looks for periods (.)

That's it! It uses commas: "Table 201287 (No DP) - NL Hold'em - 0,01 $/0,02 $"

I already installed the english version of PartyPoker. So I guess there is nothing I can do on my site to fix this. May I ask you to fix this in the SaT client?
You might look to see if you can change the language in your foreign PartyPoker version and see if you can change the language to English or something. You shouldnt need to download a whole new client.

I might be able to change it in the client to look for periods or commas, but the problem would then be in your client the $ symbol comes AFTER the price, instead of before. This would cause bigger problems, so unfortunately its probably not worth it. Sad
It's all in english, including the window title (see "Table"). I don't think, that I'm the only one with that problem. And your PartyPoker client still has the other title syntax?

Nevertheless I think you should reconsider fixing that issue. A current free version user is a future paying customer Wink
Well I always use the English download so the titles were always $0.01/$0.02

Someone else had this problem I think on Pokerstars, but you can go to the menu dropdown and change the language and it would display differently. I was just suggesting that maybe Party had the same option somewhere
i installed SAT at 2 computers.
i play both cash and tourneys on party. the thing is cash works, but tourneys dont.
the tourney tables move to the stack when i use my stack and fold hotkey (mouse right button).
BUT when its my turn, the tables wont move back to the grid. i tried everything i could.
different screenscraping methodes, modern and classictables. manually configure and autoconfigure.

i hope you can fix this soon
i even tried manually configure partypoker using the tournament table as the installation table

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10