Problems with table detection at PartyPoker
I have the same problem as above posters (on WPT though but i guess it's the same issue)
I use trial version and tables are not detected at all

I get error: doesn't match this site

I tried on this table names:

Play money 4665009 - FL Hold'em - 5/10
Speed #1330096 - NL Hold'em - $11 Buy-in
If WPT is a skin of partypoker, then it won't work. The built in settings only work for party itself. You'll have to use the custom site creator wizard and add it manually. Let me know how that goes
I've been having problems with Party too. To start with, When I folded or raised, the hand history replayer would pop up and align with a grid slot every time I used either hotkey. Other than that it was fine, until I tried to change to PartyClassic to fix the problem. Then F9 and F10 both worked fine during the Add/Remove site setup, but the hotkeys failed to work properly afterwards, occasionally moving tables to/from grid/stack seemingly at random, but not performing the duty assigned to the hotkey.
(06-22-2012, 12:39 PM)Guest Wrote: I've been having problems with Party too. To start with, When I folded or raised, the hand history replayer would pop up and align with a grid slot every time I used either hotkey.

SaT shouldn't be doing this. Maybe Party has some shortcut keys to open the Replayer and their shortcut is the same key you're using for SaT?

Example:
Party shortcut F6 to open replayer
SaT hotkey F6 to fold

Quote:Other than that it was fine, until I tried to change to PartyClassic to fix the problem. Then F9 and F10 both worked fine during the Add/Remove site setup, but the hotkeys failed to work properly afterwards, occasionally moving tables to/from grid/stack seemingly at random, but not performing the duty assigned to the hotkey.

If you are using Tile Setting = After entering pot, and you send a call/bet hotkey when the table is in the stack, SaT will move the table to the grid. That may be whats happening here..

But, aside from the table movements, the fold/call/bet SHOULD be taking the correct action on the tables. Are you playing on some different skin or the original PartyPoker? Have they updated their tables recently?
I think I see why the HH replayer was opening, I use the hotkeys tab and space, the tab key seems to move focus between the little icons (Go to cashier, hand history replayer, display statistics etc.) - although i think spacebar alone would activate one of the icons - and the space bar selects whichever one happened to be highlighted as though I pressed enter or clicked it. I think i'll need to stop using the space bar as a hot key.

I think that my other issues may have been caused by disabling the extended action button/3 color action buttons options which I was tinkering with while trying to find a fix for the aforementioned issue.

Thanks, i'll let you know if I have any more problems when I test it out again tomorrow.
(06-22-2012, 02:14 PM)Guest Wrote: I think I see why the HH replayer was opening, I use the hotkeys tab and space, the tab key seems to move focus between the little icons (Go to cashier, hand history replayer, display statistics etc.) - although i think spacebar alone would activate one of the icons - and the space bar selects whichever one happened to be highlighted as though I pressed enter or clicked it. I think i'll need to stop using the space bar as a hot key.

Hehe, yeah. That combo- tab and space, will perform those same functions on almost every window. Its actually standard Microsoft Windows practice to use tab to move through different controls in a window and space to select the control.

Quote:I think that my other issues may have been caused by disabling the extended action button/3 color action buttons options which I was tinkering with while trying to find a fix for the aforementioned issue.

Thanks, i'll let you know if I have any more problems when I test it out again tomorrow.

Ok Smile
Hey

Ive got a party problem also..
Our government have made a law that all gambling sites should implement some new security features for danish citizens. That made Party and other sites create a "new" client for danish citizens.
But party just added something extra in the lobby, i guess thats why i get failure when i try adding the site.
PartyPoker Denmark: Poker Lobby - Good luck "username"
This is the title bar of party's lobby when i try to make a custom site
Could u fix this in any way, maybe add the 'Denmark' bit to the code or something? Smile
Party client language is in english, SaT is running as admin and ive unchecked that jump to table and other things.

Ive tried to do it as a custom site. I go through the wizard without problems but when I click start Party tables doesnt go to grid, other sites(not custom made) jumps to grid.
This would be amazing to get working, think i could double my tables!!

Oh and when i start i get an error saying my trial has expired and that i can only play low stakes..
I cant remember ive ever used your program before..
9E86494946E23DD6
(07-01-2012, 04:15 PM)sankt Wrote: Hey

Ive got a party problem also..
Our government have made a law that all gambling sites should implement some new security features for danish citizens. That made Party and other sites create a "new" client for danish citizens.
But party just added something extra in the lobby, i guess thats why i get failure when i try adding the site.
PartyPoker Denmark: Poker Lobby - Good luck "username"
This is the title bar of party's lobby when i try to make a custom site
Could u fix this in any way, maybe add the 'Denmark' bit to the code or something? Smile
Party client language is in english, SaT is running as admin and ive unchecked that jump to table and other things.

Ive tried to do it as a custom site. I go through the wizard without problems but when I click start Party tables doesnt go to grid, other sites(not custom made) jumps to grid.
This would be amazing to get working, think i could double my tables!!
Thanks a lot for this report! I will fix it in the next version.

For now, can you please try this file for me, and let me know if it works? Put it in C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites, then restart SaT and it will be at the bottom of the Sites dropdown

Quote:Oh and when i start i get an error saying my trial has expired and that i can only play low stakes..
I cant remember ive ever used your program before..
9E86494946E23DD6

It says you used it a year ago. But I've extended your trial for 2 more weeks. Smile
I got it working after i turned on my computer this morning, dunno what changed.. urs work also.

Thanks for the extension.. I look forward to testing it out later
If you've included your custom wizard one, can you please remove it, and try playing solely with the partyDenmark config that I provided? I want to make sure that it works because then I will push those changes to everyone in the next update.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10