WPN UPDATE
never mind, I gave misinformation, i somehow didnt have the new version installed (.c), after trying, it works for me thanks for the quick fix
(08-21-2020, 02:17 AM)Guest1337 Wrote: never mind, I gave misinformation, i somehow didnt have the new version installed (.c), after trying, it works for me thanks for the quick fix

Ok good, let me know if you notice anything else
(08-21-2020, 03:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 02:17 AM)Guest1337 Wrote: never mind, I gave misinformation, i somehow didnt have the new version installed (.c), after trying, it works for me thanks for the quick fix

mehh they have change layout again ....

(08-21-2020, 06:37 AM)Idziu Wrote:

ok nvm its working
It takes me a long time to accommodate the black chip table (acr)
What can I do to improve this? It also happens to me with gg but it takes less time to settle (this only when the table is opened for the first time)
and it works with a lot of lagg
(08-22-2020, 12:33 AM)Ivan Wrote: It takes me a long time to accommodate the black chip table (acr)
What can I do to improve this? It also happens to me with gg but it takes less time to settle (this only when the table is opened for the first time)
and it works with a lot of lagg

What do you mean accommodate? Do you mean resize?

When tables first open, SAT resizes them to fit the grid slot size, and then moves them into the grid. Some sites, like GG, will not allow me to programmatically resize the table, so instead, I have to move the mouse real fast, drag the corner, and move the mouse back. Obviously, interfering with the user's mouse when they are trying to play can sometimes be an issue, and that's why GG resizing fails sometimes. When you open up a new GG table, you should try not to move the mouse for a second or so.

However, WPN doesn't have this issue. They allow me to programmatically resize the table, so this shouldn't be a problem. And I didn't change anything recently in this new WPN update that affects how WPN tables are resizing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1umPBueR...e=youtu.be
second 14 onwards

Look at how long it takes for the size of the table to settle properly. looks great between tabs 1 and 2
(08-22-2020, 01:33 AM)Guest Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1umPBueR...e=youtu.be
second 14 onwards

Look at how long it takes for the size of the table to settle properly. looks great between tabs 1 and 2

I see... Hmmm... I'm not sure whats going on here? Did a new table open up on a 2nd monitor? Does this happen every time with every new table? Or only randomly?

Also, there is a new setting inside WPN with their new update called "Maintain aspect ratio". Can you tell me what yours is currently? And can you try toggling it to the opposite? So if its turned ON right now, can you try turning it OFF, and see if that fixes the problem?
changing "Maintain aspect ratio" worked for me

https://gyazo.com/910ed827cc2a1e7c802f4d2c395008a7

that's how it was for it to work

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10