WPN UPDATE
(08-22-2020, 01:49 AM)Guest Wrote: changing "Maintain aspect ratio" worked for me

https://gyazo.com/910ed827cc2a1e7c802f4d2c395008a7

that's how it was for it to work

ok good to know
(08-21-2020, 12:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: problem on wpn , my right click fold and stack hotkey just calls every time i use it , must be because of new button positioning

Did you download the new version 2.99.09c from in this thread? Did you Remove and re-Include the site?

(08-20-2020, 08:44 PM)Guest Wrote: cant even add blackchippoker now, the fold button wont be recognized
What is the exact error message? Did you try clicking the "..." button and choosing Scan Mode = PW?

(08-21-2020, 12:11 AM)Guest Wrote: this did not work for me
What specifically did not work? What did you expect to happen, and what happens instead? I need more info.
when trying to add wpn, i cant get sandt to recognize the table, every time it says click F10 it just calls instead of folding. i have current version, usin PW for scan, and turned off aspect ratio as well, no error messages, just cant add the site
(08-22-2020, 06:21 AM)Guest Wrote: when trying to add wpn, i cant get sandt to recognize the table, every time it says click F10 it just calls instead of folding. i have current version, usin PW for scan, and turned off aspect ratio as well, no error messages, just cant add the site

Click on the About tab in SAT and tell me what version you have?

You should be using 2.99.09c from the 2nd post in this thread
Hello, after getting @WPN to recognize my table and fold correctly today, everything seems to be working fine for me with the exception of using advanced action hotkeys ahead of the action. My hotkeys now work correctly when the action is on me and the table is highlighted. However, when trying to click fold ahead of the action it still will highlight the fold button when i hit the call key and vice versa. Hope this helps and this small change can be added to the next update or patch. Thank you.
(08-23-2020, 06:53 AM)kbeers775 Wrote: However, when trying to click fold ahead of the action it still will highlight the fold button when i hit the call key and vice versa.

This should not happen. I just tested it and it works as expected for me.

1. Can you ensure that SAT is correctly detecting when action is required?
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly
If its failing, please try the solutions listed

2. If it still doesn't work, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything, so I can inspect your setup
Hi,
SaT won't open since the problem first occurred. I installed new updates but no success.
(08-29-2020, 01:27 AM)satuser Wrote: Hi,
SaT won't open since the problem first occurred. I installed new updates but no success.

SAT won't open at all? Do you get any error msg?

And since what problem first occurred? Can you be more specific?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10