ACR fold hotkey makes a call
When I press my fold hotkey I make a call.

Please fix this tyvm!
Likely due to the new WPN update today, working on it
Ok ty!
Any news?
(08-20-2020, 09:07 AM)question1234 Wrote: When I press my fold hotkey I make a call.

Please fix this tyvm!

i have same problem, please lmk when you find a fix
You should have received a popup linking to the other thread in the forums to download the dev version 2.99.09c

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29909c.exe

Install that. Then Remove and re-Include the "WinningPoker" site and it should work
I am still having this issue with the new version, anyone else?

Should clarify that it is only when trying to fold in advance that the it will jump from checking fold to call. If I act when action is on me it works perfectly fine.
(08-28-2020, 03:30 PM)beebeebee Wrote: I am still having this issue with the new version, anyone else?

Should clarify that it is only when trying to fold in advance that the it will jump from checking fold to call. If I act when action is on me it works perfectly fine.

What version of SAT are you using? Did you Remove and re-Include the "WinningPoker" site? Does the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, correctly show that action is required when its your turn?
(08-28-2020, 05:37 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(08-28-2020, 03:30 PM)beebeebee Wrote: I am still having this issue with the new version, anyone else?

What version of SAT are you using? Did you Remove and re-Include the "WinningPoker" site? Does the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, correctly show that action is required when its your turn?

I could had sworn I had tried removing and reincluding it, but lo and behold now it works Smile All hail Greg!  Heart Heart Heart

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10