custom site emulator recognition
(09-06-2020, 01:11 AM)I’m still getting the resizing issue pop up, ignoring the tables seems to work fine though So I’ll just do that, ty for the help again. I created a custom layout for the emulator, but when using SAndT the tables don’t populate the grid in order from 1-8, they just go to the grid seemingly randomly. Every other site populates the grid in perfect order every time, Is there a way to fix this issue?  SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-06-2020, 12:52 AM)Guest Wrote: That worked perfectly, ty so much. Tables resizing has been a problem since the emulator is long and tall and not rectangular like most site windows. I’ve ignored the tables and all pertinent hotkeys work, Is there any way to make the grid size specific for a certain site?

Ok try this version 2.99.10f

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910f.exe

You don't need to do the whole custom site wizard again. Just Remove and re-Include the site, but before pressing F9, click the "..." button text and choose "size preference = ignore". Then SAT won't try to resize the emulator window when it Includes the site, and then it will save whatever size the emulator currently is, and use that size in the future
Quote:I’m still getting the resizing issue pop up, ignoring the tables seems to work fine though So I’ll just do that, ty for the help again.
Did you Remove and re-Include the site and try using "size preference=ignore" ?

Quote: I created a custom layout for the emulator, but when using SAndT the tables don’t populate the grid in order from 1-8, they just go to the grid seemingly randomly. Every other site populates the grid in perfect order every time, Is there a way to fix this issue? 
If a table is already in an exact slot location when you press Start, then SAT will leave the table in that slot, instead of populating in order
Is there any reason why SandT keeps recognizing the emulator windows as new tables? It seems that throughout my session it’s co Stanton saying, new table  detected every time there’s action on the table. Any insight would be helpful
(09-18-2020, 04:18 AM)Guest Wrote: Is there any reason why SandT keeps recognizing the emulator windows as new tables? It seems that throughout my session it’s co Stanton saying, new table  detected every time there’s action on the table. Any insight would be helpful

To be honest, no, I don't know why this would be happening. The same problem would sometimes happen on Party's speed tables. So one thing you can try is go to Settings->Advanced Options, then Sites tab, and turn on "Party FastForward fix" and see if that solves it.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10