Having trouble setting up for ACR
Here goes;

I think my main problem is the SaT setup windows are not displaying at the correct size for me. There is text cut off in the directions. If I tab to advanced settings, things are squashed together vertically and similar stuff. I tried setting the high DPI prefs for SaT to application and that didnt help anything.

I'm having the error on ACR where it says the buttons are black, but because of the above issue there is nowhere with the text ... to click on during setup to change the scan mode. I have run through the various Win10 fixes to no avail.

If I just click through the error on the setup, it will fold out the hand and seemingly work. Then when I fire it up to test, the tables will move to the stack on folding but will not move out of the stack to grid on action needed. I'm assuming this is because of not having a correct setup scan for buttons present because that makes sense.

I'd really love to use this program. Is there anything else I can try here?

CB
It sounds like you're probably just using a high resolution monitor, and have a high scaling % in windows, and so thats why you can't see things. Go to the download page, and download the "beta high DPI" version. You'll see the link underneath the main link. That should fix all the visual issues.

For ACR, you definitely don't want to ignore the "button detected as black" error. So Remove and re-Include the site, but before pressing F9, click the "..." button and change the Scan Mode to PW

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10