New feature inquiry
(09-26-2020, 10:05 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Unfortunately all of the tables will always align with the upper left corner of the slots. I could maybe do something to force the tables to align to the bottom or something, but it would be a hack and i'm not sure if thats the best thing to do. I'm working on having specific slots only accept specific sites, like you originally asked. If I get that complete, would that fix your issue?

absolutely, that would be a total game changer for me like i said in previous post.
Did you see the post above with a link to try?
You’re the goat, ty for this will let you know how it works out
(09-27-2020, 11:31 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Ok here you go:  v2.99.10o-highDPI

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...ighDPI.exe

You can now click on the Visualize Grid button, and you'll see that your grid slots have a new "..." button where you can exclude certain sites from going into those slots. Let me know if you notice any bugs
That works flawlessly, I appreciate it. Last and final problem and then I’ll never ask for anything again. When I have a few emulators open and I’m playing they don’t all stay in the grid where they populate. I’ll hit tile all hotkey. They’ll go all over the grid, not in order. Then when I hover over one to act or join a waiting list it’ll snap to another grid slot. I’m sorta playing whack a mole with some of them all the time. Any idea why this would be happening?
(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: That works flawlessly, I appreciate it.
Ok great

(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Last and final problem and then I’ll never ask for anything again.
Haha well if things go wrong I want you to ask again!

(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: When I have a few emulators open and I’m playing they don’t all stay in the grid where they populate. I’ll hit tile all hotkey. They’ll go all over the grid, not in order. Then when I hover over one to act or join a waiting list it’ll snap to another grid slot. I’m sorta playing whack a mole with some of them all the time. Any idea why this would be happening?

When you hit the hotkey for "Tile All", SAT won't move tables if a table is already in a grid slot. So pretty much it would be moving the tables in the stack into the next open grid slot. That would explain why you think the grid isn't being filled in order.

But tables shouldn't move out of a grid slot, and snap into a different grid slot. So I don't know why thats happening. Can you keep an eye on it and be more specific if possible? Is it always when you hover over a table? Is that when the swap happens? Is it when you move mouse off the stack, and then a stack table goes into the grid? etc
(10-01-2020, 12:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: That works flawlessly, I appreciate it.
Ok great

(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: Last and final problem and then I’ll never ask for anything again.
Haha well if things go wrong I want you to ask again!

(09-30-2020, 09:21 PM)Guest Wrote: When I have a few emulators open and I’m playing they don’t all stay in the grid where they populate. I’ll hit tile all hotkey. They’ll go all over the grid, not in order. Then when I hover over one to act or join a waiting list it’ll snap to another grid slot. I’m sorta playing whack a mole with some of them all the time. Any idea why this would be happening?

When you hit the hotkey for "Tile All", SAT won't move tables if a table is already in a grid slot. So pretty much it would be moving the tables in the stack into the next open grid slot. That would explain why you think the grid isn't being filled in order.

But tables shouldn't move out of a grid slot, and snap into a different grid slot. So I don't know why thats happening. Can you keep an eye on it and be more specific if possible? Is it always when you hover over a table? Is that when the swap happens? Is it when you move mouse off the stack, and then a stack table goes into the grid? etc
I have my stack on a totally different monitor, so that’s not the problem. it happens when I tile tables and then try to act on them, when I hover over A screen it snaps to a different area of my monitor into another grid slot. Then I go to that one and it snaps back. Sometimes it happens a few times and like I said “whack a mole” and I timeout
(10-01-2020, 10:52 AM)Guest Wrote: I have my stack on a totally different monitor, so that’s not the problem. it happens when I tile tables and then try to act on them, when I hover over A screen it snaps to a different area of my monitor into another grid slot. Then I go to that one and it snaps back. Sometimes it happens a few times and like I said “whack a mole” and I timeout

That seems strange and I don't know why that would happen. How frequently does this happen? Are you able to reproduce it easily?
TY so much for this, it has helped a ton. im still having a problem with the emulator windows snapping to different grid slots when I hover over them to act. also my "tile all tables" hotkey is doing very strange things with the emulator windows as well. sometimes it tiles all, sometime half, its seemingly random. stack all hotkey works perfectly, so im just wondering why this may be
(10-01-2020, 11:49 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 10:52 AM)Guest Wrote: I have my stack on a totally different monitor, so that’s not the problem. it happens when I tile tables and then try to act on them, when I hover over A screen it snaps to a different area of my monitor into another grid slot. Then I go to that one and it snaps back. Sometimes it happens a few times and like I said “whack a mole” and I timeout

That seems strange and I don't know why that would happen. How frequently does this happen? Are you able to reproduce it easily?

it prob happens every 4th or 5th time i try and act, i can send a obs recording if that would help. we have an email chain so i can easily attach it to that. lmk
Yes please send a fullscreen video so I can see if I can notice what may be happening

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10