Hotkey question
If I setup my left click on mouse as a 2.2x raise hotkey, I get a problem when trying to click other to click the preset raise size buttons. Is there any way to get around this?
If you set up a hotkey for "LButton" which would be left mouse click, then SAT would over ride that key for all actions on your computer, so I wouldn't think you would be able to click anywhere else, even windows icons or web browser, etc.

Usually you shouldn't use "LButton" as a hotkey. In fact, now that I think about it, maybe I should disallow it
(09-09-2020, 01:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: If you set up a hotkey for "LButton" which would be left mouse click, then SAT would over ride that key for all actions on your computer, so I wouldn't think you would be able to click anywhere else, even windows icons or web browser, etc.

Usually you shouldn't use "LButton" as a hotkey. In fact, now that I think about it, maybe I should disallow it

Yeah it was very difficult to deal with lol. Def should disallow, can I set my scroll up as that hot key?
Up to you, whatever key or mouse button is comfortable for you

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10