Fold hotkey before action
At Advanced Options -> Hotkeys under the option "When using 'Fold' hotkey before action required, click this checkbox" it would be nice if a "Do nothing" option would be added

Thank you for consideration
Can you give some justification why you would want this? Almost everyone would expect the Fold hotkey to also click the Fold advance action checkbox before its your turn to act. You are suggesting that the hotkey NOT click any checkboxes. Why? In what scenario is that useful?
Sometimes I manually switch between tables and cycle tables button close to it in my setup causing me accidentally clicking it, it happened a few times but not a big deal, also it does not have to be default setting
(09-09-2020, 03:58 AM)Peter2234 Wrote: Sometimes I manually switch between tables and cycle tables button close to it in my setup causing me accidentally clicking it, it happened a few times but not a big deal, also it does not have to be default setting

Hmmmm... but what about the times when you DO want to click the checkbox? Do you never act before its your turn?

I can add this for you, it shouldn't be hard, I'm just trying to understand
No I never act before it is my turn, very very rarely like when I'm 1 tabling and have to go to the bathroom Smile

Thank you
Ok here you go, v2.99.10i

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910i.exe

has the option you want Smile
Great, thank you very much!

Could you please do the same for check/call button? Smile
Here you go v2.99.10j

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Stac...29910j.exe

the Call and Bet hotkeys will also avoid clicking the checkboxes now, if your Fold checkbox setting is "None"
Perfect, thank you very much!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10