PokerStars Nova tables popping up
I just switched over to Nova, and randomly, I'll go in to press the action button, but a table/tables pop up; misclicks.

I was using Slick before, and all of the settings were in line with the SaT custom set up page for PokerStars.

Thank you
Both of those themes have built in support, so I don't know what you mean when you say the settings are in line with the custom set up

I assume you removed PokerStarsSlick and included PokerStarsNova?

Can you be more specific as to when the wrong table pops up?
(09-17-2020, 09:25 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Both of those themes have built in support, so I don't know what you mean when you say the settings are in line with the custom set up

I assume you removed PokerStarsSlick and included PokerStarsNova?

Can you be more specific as to when the wrong table pops up?
I meant that I have everything set up like it's supposed to be on PokerStars, through your site's instructions.
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

Yes to removing PokerStarsSlick and including PokerStarsNova.

I can't recognize any specific pattern when this happens.  I thought it might have been just happening on the satellites, but no.  It will happen sporadically, on any of the mtt/satellite tables.  It's like I'm about to click on the action, and another table immediately pops up; almost like the table I was trying to click becomes invisible the moment I press the click button.  And of course, as it fades, I'm clicking action on another table - misclicks that are costing me a lot of money.
Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? I'm curious what play mode you're using and how you have your slots set up.

Can you also confirm that this test is passing correctly:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly
(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? I'm curious what play mode you're using and how you have your slots set up.

[settings]
table_width=808
table_height=585
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=stack
slot2x=792
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=275
slot4x=792
slot4y=275
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1146
gui_y=394
last_tab=
filename=Stack4.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.10
win_ver=10.0.18362
v=fu
dpi=96
last_version=2.99.09c
[sites]
number_of_sites=6
included_sites=GGNetworkNew,PartyPokerModern,Chico,WinningPoker_L,unibet,PokerStarsNova
GGNetworkNew_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\GGPCOM\GGnet.exe
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_width=759
GGNetworkNew_included_resized_table_height=585
GGNetworkNew_included_fold_color=0x373ba9
GGNetworkNew_included_call_color=0x333499
GGNetworkNew_included_bet_color=0x323299
GGNetworkNew_included_scanmode=DWM
PartyPokerModern_included_executable_path=C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyGaming.exe
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_width=808
PartyPokerModern_included_resized_table_height=585
PartyPokerModern_included_fold_color=0x3f3f3f
PartyPokerModern_included_call_color=0x3f3f3f
PartyPokerModern_included_bet_color=0x3f3f3f
PartyPokerModern_included_scanmode=DWM
Chico_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerGaming\GameClient.exe
Chico_included_resized_table_width=808
Chico_included_resized_table_height=599
Chico_included_fold_color=0x3591ee
Chico_included_call_color=0x3591ee
Chico_included_bet_color=0x3591ee
Chico_included_scanmode=DWM
PokerStarsAurora_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_width=808
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_height=585
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=808
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=585
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x3f3fd8
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x3f3fd8
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x1b1ba5
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
unibet_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\Unibet Poker\Unibet Poker.exe
unibet_included_resized_table_width=808
unibet_included_resized_table_height=585
unibet_included_fold_color=0xfefeff
unibet_included_call_color=0x1fade7
unibet_included_bet_color=0x35a53a
unibet_included_scanmode=DWM
PokerStarsNova_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_width=808
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_height=585
PokerStarsNova_included_fold_color=0xb0b62
PokerStarsNova_included_call_color=0xa0b5b
PokerStarsNova_included_bet_color=0xa0a4f
PokerStarsNova_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=4
hotkey1action=Move table to slot 2
hotkey1key=1
hotkey2action=Stack table
hotkey2key=4
hotkey3action=Move table to slot 3
hotkey3key=3
hotkey4action=Move table to slot 4
hotkey4key=2
send_table_under_mouse=1
(09-17-2020, 11:54 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything? I'm curious what play mode you're using and how you have your slots set up.

I've also noticed that when the pop ups happen - as far as I can tell - it's generally when it's on the action button, and it's on the bottom/right of the screen.  I started recognizing that I was worried whenever the action was on that specific button, so I'd quickly move it out of the stack, so that the pop ups/misclicks wouldn't occur.

Again, I'm not positive of this.
(09-18-2020, 05:59 AM)Johnsteed Wrote: I've also noticed that when the pop ups happen - as far as I can tell - it's generally when it's on the action button, and it's on the bottom/right of the screen.  I started recognizing that I was worried whenever the action was on that specific button, so I'd quickly move it out of the stack, so that the pop ups/misclicks wouldn't occur.

When *whats* on the action button? And which specific button are you talking about?

On PokerStarsNova, SAT uses the 3rd button for Bet/Raise to determine if action is required, and it also uses the visibility of the betbox. I suppose some focus stealing could happen if maybe your mouse was hovering over the Bet/Raise button when facing an all-in
(09-18-2020, 06:33 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(09-18-2020, 05:59 AM)Johnsteed Wrote: I've also noticed that when the pop ups happen - as far as I can tell - it's generally when it's on the action button, and it's on the bottom/right of the screen.  I started recognizing that I was worried whenever the action was on that specific button, so I'd quickly move it out of the stack, so that the pop ups/misclicks wouldn't occur.

When *whats* on the action button? And which specific button are you talking about?

On PokerStarsNova, SAT uses the 3rd button for Bet/Raise to determine if action is required, and it also uses the visibility of the betbox. I suppose some focus stealing could happen if maybe your mouse was hovering over the Bet/Raise button when facing an all-in
It's specifically the 'Call' button when the villain goes all in, and when it's on the bottom right of the page. And I'm pretty positive it happens in every instance now.
Yes when facing an All-in , Stars displays two buttons, the 1st and 3rd, and the 3rd button says the word "Call xx" (instead of the usual "Bet" or "Raise"). That's why I like to refer to the buttons as 1st,2nd,3rd

The normal Check/Call button is the 2nd/middle button, but that isn't displayed when facing an All-in.

Can you please leave your Skype name so that I can contact you directly?
(09-19-2020, 05:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yes when facing an All-in , Stars displays two buttons, the 1st and 3rd, and the 3rd button says the word "Call xx" (instead of the usual "Bet" or "Raise"). That's why I like to refer to the buttons as 1st,2nd,3rd

The normal Check/Call button is the 2nd/middle button, but that isn't displayed when facing an All-in.

Can you please leave your Skype name so that I can contact you directly?

No.  I don't use Skype.  Why do you assume that I would have a Skype account?

I would assume SaT would be seamless after years of using it, but there's always something wrong.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10