Winning Poker Network Fold Next Hand Blitz
I play on True Poker and have the fold hotkey setup for blitz poker. However, it does not fold and move on to the next time, it folds and stays in the hand to see the action. The button "next hand" shows up on the botton and I have to click it again to get to a new hand. How do I set it up so I automatically fold and move on to the next hand without staying at the current table?
What version of SAT are you using? You can see on the About tab. I just tested Blitz poker and the Fold hotkey successfully clicked on the "Fold" button, not the "Fold + Stay" button. If you aren't on the newest version of SAT, please update on the Download page on the website. If you are on the latest, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
I am using the newest version 2.99.10

[settings]
table_width=675
table_height=520
total_slots=4
slot1x=572
slot1y=0
slot2x=1245
slot2y=0
slot3x=572
slot3y=520
slot4x=1245
slot4y=520
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
activate_most_urgent=0
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=0
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=0
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=0
close_bovada_popups=0
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=0
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=0
notify_party_spins=0
notification_duration=1
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betxbb_in_bbs=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=732
gui_y=293
last_tab=
filename=ACR.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.10
win_ver=10.0.18363
dpi=96
v=sm
[sites]
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=675
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=520
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x4242dd
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x4242dd
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x1d1da7
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=DWM
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=1
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=F
send_table_under_mouse=1
I just tested it with your settings and it worked fine for me.. Does the bug happen every single time? Or is it only occasionally? Because if its not yet your turn to act, SAT tries to click the Fold checkbox location, which is farther to the left and would overlap the "Fold+stay" button. But that shouldn't happen under most circumstances.
It kept happening, so I made a new layout. When I got to add website part, it gave me an error about changing to PW scan mode twice, but then it folded. Now it works fine, and my scan mode is on DMW. I think I unchcecked something on the advanced options earlier and thats why it didn't fold. I left everyone on default in advance setting, and now it works fine.
(09-23-2020, 08:40 AM)JamesYang Wrote: It kept happening, so I made a new layout. When I got to add website part, it gave me an error about changing to PW scan mode twice, but then it folded. Now it works fine, and my scan mode is on DMW. I think I unchcecked something on the advanced options earlier and thats why it didn't fold. I left everyone on default in advance setting, and now it works fine.

If the error said "Button detected as black" then you shouldn't ignore that error. You should Remove and re-Include the site, and before pressing F9, click the "..." button and change the Scan Mode to PW
I've tried using both PW and DWM to add WPN and both of them give me an error saying button is detected as black. How do I fix this, should I try to third scan option?
(09-28-2020, 08:58 AM)JamesYang Wrote: I've tried using both PW and DWM to add WPN and both of them give me an error saying button is detected as black. How do I fix this, should I try to third scan option?

You can try GDIP scan mode, but usually that doesn't work either for WPN. The PW scan mode is known to work in almost all cases, so I would be surprised if its failing for you.

Make sure to change the scan mode by pressing the "..." button before pressing F9 when including the site. Do not change the scan mode in Advanced Options. That setting will be obsolete and removed in future versions.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10