Pokerstars aurora update
(12-24-2020, 02:48 AM)Guest Wrote: title=[Bistro II - button blind $0.02 ante $0.02 USD - No Limit 6+ Hold'em - Logged In as RickyMorty10],class=[GLFW30],pid=[5388]

The full message was: "This table doesnt match for PokerStarsAurora".

But if i set PokerStars Mercury way to find the table the message is: "This table is using Pokerstars Aurora graphics engine" and so on.

(12-24-2020, 04:38 AM)Ricky Wrote: Can I provide some more info?

Nope that info is good enough. It looks like the problem was with the 6+ Holdem tables. SAT wasnt supporting them.

Please try this version 2.99.11s

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29911s.exe

Let me know if that works
(12-24-2020, 04:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 02:48 AM)Guest Wrote: title=[Bistro II - button blind $0.02 ante $0.02 USD - No Limit 6+ Hold'em - Logged In as RickyMorty10],class=[GLFW30],pid=[5388]

The full message was: "This table doesnt match for PokerStarsAurora".

But if i set PokerStars Mercury way to find the table the message is: "This table is using Pokerstars Aurora graphics engine" and so on.

(12-24-2020, 04:38 AM)Ricky Wrote: Can I provide some more info?

Nope that info is good enough. It looks like the problem was with the 6+ Holdem tables. SAT wasnt supporting them.

Please try this version 2.99.11s

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29911s.exe

Let me know if that works

Yes, it works good. Thank you.
Hi, is there an issue with the allin hotkey on pokerstars? Im using aurora and updated to the beta high dpi version.
(05-04-2021, 01:12 AM)Guest Wrote: Hi, is there an issue with the allin hotkey on pokerstars? Im using aurora and updated to the beta high dpi version.

Can you give more information? Does it always fail every time? Does it only fail on tournament or cash tables? Do other betting hotkeys work?

What version number are you using?
Hey, Im using a poker theme from a 3rd party too and that was causing the issue. I attached a pitcure maybe u can have some other solution or guide me if theres anything to do to use both theme and sat.

https://prnt.sc/12fnlkk

If theres no solution I managed to use it using the pokerstars hotkey for the allin. All other functions that I normally use are working fine with theme and sat. 

The latest update that bring the option to use certain hotkeys on certaing sites only is  great. I can imagine it as a solution to specific issues that may arise playing in various sites. 

Im using version 2.99.13o-highDPI
I'm not sure exactly what i'm looking at in those screenshots... But from a quick glance, my guess would be that those themes would work.

One thing I notice, is that you are displaying the bets and chips in BBs, and if so, you'd want to enable the SAT advanced option -> Hotkeys tab -> Send bets in BBs instead of $s

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10