Pokerstars aurora update
(10-25-2020, 06:43 AM)beebeebee Wrote: It's saying Action Required YES at all times regardless, nothing changes when the action is on me. Fwiw I have gone from Pokerstars Mercury to still using Mercury but on the Aurora engine, not sure if that makes a difference. My pc is windows 8.1 pro

Remove the site, and re-Include, but this time before pressing F9, click the "..." button and change the Scan Mode to PW. Then include and run the Testing Info again and let me know if that works
(10-25-2020, 07:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 06:43 AM)beebeebee Wrote: It's saying Action Required YES at all times regardless, nothing changes when the action is on me. Fwiw I have gone from Pokerstars Mercury to still using Mercury but on the Aurora engine, not sure if that makes a difference. My pc is windows 8.1 pro

Remove the site, and re-Include, but this time before pressing F9, click the "..." button and change the Scan Mode to PW. Then include and run the Testing Info again and let me know if that works

This worked for me, i'm on windows 8.1 and now everything is working properly! Thanks!
(10-25-2020, 07:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:

Works perfectly now for me too, thanks  Heart Heart Heart
So I have a new issue. I was playing on GG, Stars and Party and could not understand why I was having such horrendous lag. I tried closing every program one by one and to my surprise SaT was the reason! Now if I remove PokerstarsAurora and start the program everything runs completely fine, but as soon as I add Stars into the mix all my tables on all sites starts lagging horribly. Any idea how I can fix it (running 2.99.11)?
(11-05-2020, 05:50 PM)beebeebee Wrote: So I have a new issue. I was playing on GG, Stars and Party and could not understand why I was having such horrendous lag. I tried closing every program one by one and to my surprise SaT was the reason! Now if I remove PokerstarsAurora and start the program everything runs completely fine, but as soon as I add Stars into the mix all my tables on all sites starts lagging horribly. Any idea how I can fix it (running 2.99.11)?

Well PW scan mode is the slowest of all the scan modes, but since you're on Win8.1, it doesn't seem like any of the other scan modes are going to work for you. You can try again Removing and re-Including and choosing another scan mode and seeing whether or not SAT detects action required, but it doesn't look likely based on what you (and others) have already said.

The only other potential solution is to upgrade to Win10 and all the hassle that that entails, and then hope that DWM scan mode works for you there. It has for most people so far, but they haven't really commented on whether they get lag or not. I'd assume its ok, but can't be sure

However, SAT uses that PW scan mode for Bodog by default, and no one has really complained about the lag there. So I'm not sure if that's the issue, but its the only guess I have
I didn't realize the scan mode was the reason, I have re-included it using a faster one. Even if one of the hotkeys won't work I can probably just compensate by using the Stars built in ones instead. Thanks for the quick reply.
(11-05-2020, 09:01 PM)beebeebee Wrote: I didn't realize the scan mode was the reason, I have re-included it using a faster one. Even if one of the hotkeys won't work I can probably just compensate by using the Stars built in ones instead. Thanks for the quick reply.

Its not just hotkeys. SAT depends on correctly detecting when action is required for many things including when to pop up tables. Use Help->Show Testing Info, and see if the Action Required line changes correctly from NO to YES when it's your turn to act
hi guys,

When i try to add an Aurora table, SAT finds the table with F9, makes it right size, 
and then F10 doesn't fold the cards

Any idea?

Thanks!
(11-12-2020, 07:33 AM)SvZff Wrote: hi guys,

When i try to add an Aurora table, SAT finds the table with F9, makes it right size, 
and then F10 doesn't fold the cards

Any idea?

Thanks!

The only thing I can think of is that maybe its a scaling issue. Are you using multiple monitors with different scaling %s? Or perhaps a very high scaling %?

Try solution #1 on this link and see if it fixes it:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix

Let me know
Hmm i managed to fold my hand by getting the mouse outside of the table and table is working fine now Smile thanks!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10