Pokerstars aurora update
Since Pokerstars removed the old graphics system and made the new Aurora engine the only option, my PS tables won't pop-up properly while stacked. How soon can we expect this issue to be solved? Thanks!
Did you Remove your existing PokerStars site in SAT, and Include PokerStarsAurora?

There should be no issues as far as PokerStarsAurora tables popping up. Use the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and make sure the info is correct, specifically the Action Required line
(10-22-2020, 05:43 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Did you Remove your existing PokerStars site in SAT, and Include PokerStarsAurora?

There should be no issues as far as PokerStarsAurora tables popping up. Use the menu item for Help->Show Testing Info, and make sure the info is correct, specifically the Action Required line

Yes, removed it and added the Pokerstars Aurora site.

I used the testing info tool, and it seems that the issue is that it says there's no action required when it's my turn to act. Any ideas how I can fix that?
Similar problems here. Program simply wont switch between tables. Everything worked fine before Aurora switch.
Hmmmmm ok, can you guys leave your skype names?
(10-23-2020, 12:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Hmmmmm ok, can you guys leave your skype names?

Same problem here. Not detecting Aurora themes. When adding it as custom site table when folding table is not stacked.

regards!
Same request here, can you leave your skype name so I can contact you and potentially set up a Teamviewer session to see whats wrong?
What version of Windows are you guys on?
hey, some kind problem here. is wornking but too slow.
my skype is matheus.sulzbacher
actualy sat is working find and PS new version +HM is bugging my pc

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10