Pokerstars aurora update
(10-24-2020, 05:57 AM)Altik Wrote: Another update - the situation looks the same on SaT version 2.99.10 and 2.99.10zi - removing and adding Aurora with PW scan mode, testing info both lines OK, window title ok, impossible to remove from grid.

The line for ActionRequired = YES is not ok, that means that SAT is detecting that Action is Required even when its not your turn to act.

(10-24-2020, 05:47 AM)Guest Wrote: If upgrading Windows would be the only solution in that case, that would be beyond ridiculous.
Indeed. This has been a problem on Win7 on other sites like iPoker for a while now. I don't know what these poker sites are doing, but on Win7 i'm just unable to scan the tables successfully, and get these same types of problems you're seeing.

Moving to Win10 usually solves it, although just now on 2p2 another user on Win10 said its not working for him. So far everyone else on Win10 has it working successfully, including me. It also works on my Win7 virtual machine, but that might be luck. Although I just remembered, on my Win7, i have the Aurora graphics quality set to "Low" inside PokerStars. Maybe that will change things for you if you re-Include after changing that?

I guess the only other workaround right now is to try to use the method in this post to revert back to not using Aurora:

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...9#pid11919
Another update - testing info show "action required - yes" all the time on existing PS tables, but after opening new table, SaT recognizes it, but doesn't recognize when action is required (action required - no, all the time).

And answering your question - I'm having Aurora graphics quality also on Low and Aurora Ambient animations disabled.
Yeah this sounds like the same problems I was having with iPoker on Win7. Unfortunately I think there is going to be no solution, other than deleting those files and trying to use the non-Aurora themes
(10-24-2020, 04:00 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 03:20 AM)Guest Wrote: I managed to bypass AVG, but windows says
"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.".

Yeah I was gonna say, you can disable the antivirus and it should work then

That error sounds like either the file is in use, or maybe avg is still protecting the file somehow. It's a Windows error

Just had the AVG pop up to say it's ok, and windows didn't stop it either. Working perfectly now.
Thanks for your help.
(10-24-2020, 07:15 AM)Guest Wrote: Just had the AVG pop up to say it's ok, and windows didn't stop it either. Working perfectly now.
Thanks for your help.
Ok great
V 2.99.10zi is working fine for Aurora + Win10.

Pretty good job as always. Thanks!
(10-24-2020, 06:56 PM)Guest Wrote: V 2.99.10zi is working fine for Aurora + Win10.

Pretty good job as always. Thanks!

Good to know thanks
Two questions after being forced to upgrade.

1) The fold button now only folds when the action is on me, but I am not able to fold in advance anymore. I have not changed any settings other than upgrading to Aurora and removing the old Stars and re-adding the Aurora layout. Is there something else I am supposed to do?
2) The auto click info button does not seem to be working any more.
(10-25-2020, 03:25 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Two questions after being forced to upgrade.

1) The fold button now only folds when the action is on me, but I am not able to fold in advance anymore. I have not changed any settings other than upgrading to Aurora and removing the old Stars and re-adding the Aurora layout. Is there something else I am supposed to do?

1. Can you use Help->Show Testing Info, and see if the Action Required line changes correctly from NO to YES when it's your turn to act? If not, you might have an issue. What version of Windows are you on?

2. I haven't checked if it's possible yet to keep this feature in Aurora
(10-25-2020, 06:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 03:25 AM)beebeebee Wrote: Two questions after being forced to upgrade.

1. Can you use Help->Show Testing Info, and see if the Action Required line changes correctly from NO to YES when it's your turn to act? If not, you might have an issue. What version of Windows are you on?

2. I haven't checked if it's possible yet to keep this feature in Aurora

It's saying Action Required YES at all times regardless, nothing changes when the action is on me. Fwiw I have gone from Pokerstars Mercury to still using Mercury but on the Aurora engine, not sure if that makes a difference. My pc is windows 8.1 pro

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10