Pokerstars aurora update
[Image: qO7wzmz.png]

Somehow when it resizes aurora my betbox gets misplaced, any thoughts?
Jesus, please delete the last post.
Can't post the pic here, but sometimes when it resizes the aurora table the betbox gets moved upwards and I can't type anything, Have you seen that before?
(11-14-2020, 07:38 AM)pvigar Wrote: Jesus, please delete the last post.
Can't post the pic here, but sometimes when it resizes the aurora table the betbox gets moved upwards and I can't type anything, Have you seen that before?

I fixed the image for you

I have never seen this before. It looks like the betbox is visually in the correct place. But I do see the numbers up and to the right, overlapping the slider.

Are you certain SAT is the culprit?
Switching Scan Mode to PW fixed it on aurora for me on Windows 10
(11-25-2020, 06:45 AM)Guest Wrote: Switching Scan Mode to PW fixed it on aurora for me on Windows 10

Interesting ok
(11-05-2020, 08:56 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: However, SAT uses that PW scan mode for Bodog by default, and no one has really complained about the lag there. So I'm not sure if that's the issue, but its the only guess I have

I never knew this was the reason for the bovada lag. (specifically talking about how long it takes to load a betsize when you press a hot key). Is it possible to use another scan mode for bovada? When I tried to change it I got the error message when I pressed F10 and it wouldn't let me continue (something about the buttons being black)

I have the same lag (not as bad) for aurora. Would changing the scan mode make it as quick as the old stars? When I tried to change it to the different  mode it wouldn't let me, giving me a different error message than I got for bovada.

Im using windows 10
(12-12-2020, 01:50 AM)Andees10 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 08:56 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: However, SAT uses that PW scan mode for Bodog by default, and no one has really complained about the lag there. So I'm not sure if that's the issue, but its the only guess I have

I never knew this was the reason for the bovada lag. (specifically talking about how long it takes to load a betsize when you press a hot key). Is it possible to use another scan mode for bovada? When I tried to change it I got the error message when I pressed F10 and it wouldn't let me continue (something about the buttons being black)
If you get that error message, then you can't use any other scan mode. That is the reason why Bodog defaults to PW, because its the only mode that works.

However, the scan mode would not affect any hotkey execution. So if the lag you are seeing is that betsizes are slow to load when you press a hotkey, that should have nothing to do with the scan mode.

(12-12-2020, 01:50 AM)Andees10 Wrote: I have the same lag (not as bad) for aurora. Would changing the scan mode make it as quick as the old stars? When I tried to change it to the different  mode it wouldn't let me, giving me a different error message than I got for bovada.
What error message did you get? And what kind of lag are you experiencing for Aurora?
(12-12-2020, 02:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(12-12-2020, 01:50 AM)Andees10 Wrote:

If you get that error message, then you can't use any other scan mode. That is the reason why Bodog defaults to PW, because its the only mode that works.

However, the scan mode would not affect any hotkey execution. So if the lag you are seeing is that betsizes are slow to load when you press a hotkey, that should have nothing to do with the scan mode.

(12-12-2020, 01:50 AM)Andees10 Wrote: I have the same lag (not as bad) for aurora. Would changing the scan mode make it as quick as the old stars? When I tried to change it to the different  mode it wouldn't let me, giving me a different error message than I got for bovada.
What error message did you get? And what kind of lag are you experiencing for Aurora?

Ok, yeah on bovada im talking about the time it takes to write out the bet size. Maybe it has something to do with the fact i use % of pot key? (preflop and post)

Im not getting that message anymore for aurora. Able to get to DWM. There is also a slight lag when I press the bet size button. So when I quickly press the sizing key followed buy the "bet" key, it will min raise because I didnt give it long enough to type out the sizing
(12-12-2020, 02:12 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Ok, yeah on bovada im talking about the time it takes to write out the bet size. Maybe it has something to do with the fact i use % of pot key? (preflop and post)
Yeah exactly so the "bet pot%" hotkey has to do multiple things: click the "pot" preset betsize button on the table (3rd betsize button on bodog), click the betbox, copy the value out of the betbox, do the math, click the betbox again, and re-send the new calculated bet.

For Bodog, you can try downloading the "beta highDPI" version from the downloads page, there is some improvements that should make it a little bit faster. Let me know the results if you try this.

(12-12-2020, 02:12 AM)Andees10 Wrote: Im not getting that message anymore for aurora. Able to get to DWM. There is also a slight lag when I press the bet size button. So when I quickly press the sizing key followed buy the "bet" key, it will min raise because I didnt give it long enough to type out the sizing
There is a lag on Aurora when you press a "BetSizeX" hotkey or when you press a "BetPot%" hotkey? The "BetSizeX" hotkeys should be fast, but the "BetPot%" hotkeys would have the same issues as mentioned above.
(12-12-2020, 03:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Yeah exactly so the "bet pot%" hotkey has to do multiple things: click the "pot" preset betsize button on the table (3rd betsize button on bodog), click the betbox, copy the value out of the betbox, do the math, click the betbox again, and re-send the new calculated bet.

For Bodog, you can try downloading the "beta highDPI" version from the downloads page, there is some improvements that should make it a little bit faster. Let me know the results if you try this.

Ok, I tried the high DPI version and unfortunately the bet pot% hot key has problems (on bodog, not aurora). It gives a different # everytime the key is pressed and it's almost always wrong. It almost looks like it's too fast for itself. Like the % is being calculated before it knows what "pot" is

(12-12-2020, 03:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: There is a lag on Aurora when you press a "BetSizeX" hotkey or when you press a "BetPot%" hotkey? The "BetSizeX" hotkeys should be fast, but the "BetPot%" hotkeys would have the same issues as mentioned above.

Correct, bet size X is fast. Bet% actually isn't that bad on aurora, bodog is really bad. The reason I cant use betsize X is because  when im playing multiple sites the buttons are in a different spots, and bodog doesn't even have a 2.5x btn.

When I tried to make it Bet X bb on aurora for 2.5bb it makes it 25bb. On bodog it works correctly.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10