Change Stars Tables to stay in Stack until action is on you?
Is it possible to change the Stars tables so they do not enter the grid until the action is on you? I am using the Tile when "Action required" setting, and Stars tables get moved from the stack as soon I can check the advanced action buttons. But, if I check fold in advanced the table goes back to the stack just for a brief instant and immediately returns to the tile position. With every other site, SAT keeps the tables in the stack until the action is actually on you. It would be nice if Stars tables behaved the same, so they do not take up valuable space in the grid for a longer time than necessary.

Thanks.
I bet you're using HyperSimple theme? That is the only theme that has this problem, as noted here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/pokerstars

Other Stars themes should work as expected. Let me know
Right you are sir. Thank you. On a different note, is there any chance you could add the word "Replayer" to the exclude title text for PartyPoker? With my table sizes, the HH replayer is made too small by SAT to see all the hands.
For Party or for Stars? I will look into it and see if its possible for the next update.
For Party. Sorry for confusion.
I wasn't aware that Party had a replayer. I will look into it
Moved posts from "smartmike" into the Support forum
(12-23-2011, 06:44 AM)zobags Wrote: Is it possible to change the Stars tables so they do not enter the grid until the action is on you? I am using the Tile when "Action required" setting, and Stars tables get moved from the stack as soon I can check the advanced action buttons. But, if I check fold in advanced the table goes back to the stack just for a brief instant and immediately returns to the tile position. With every other site, SAT keeps the tables in the stack until the action is actually on you. It would be nice if Stars tables behaved the same, so they do not take up valuable space in the grid for a longer time than necessary.

Thanks.

look here for a possible fix for HyperSimple:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpo...count=7937

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10