GG problem
title=[Amsterdam 107 - ÁËÕîëäåì - 0,01 $/0,02 $],class=[#32770],pid=[15708]
This is what happened at party poker after diagnostics
Error: T is not a valid key name. The current thread will exit. Line#
—> 6307: Hotkey,A-it,GetWindowTitleAndClassHotkey .
I got this on GG Without pressing the combination, simply selecting the diagnostics item
(10-23-2020, 10:00 AM)Alex Wrote: Error: T is not a valid key name. The current thread will exit. Line#
—> 6307: Hotkey,A-it,GetWindowTitleAndClassHotkey .
I got this on GG Without pressing the combination, simply selecting the diagnostics item

That error looks like you don't have the letter "T" in your keyboard layout. Is your keyboard in English?

I need you to click Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, then click on the main GG lobby window, then press the combination

What is the name of the GG site you are playing on??
title=[GGÏîêåðÎÊ],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[5608] Main lobby GG and pressed a combination.
title=[partypoker: Ëîááè Poker - óäà÷è MAKLOVES! ],class=[#32770],pid=[17232]
It was given out by party poker. I did the same as for GG
(10-23-2020, 10:02 AM)Alex Wrote: title=[GGÏîêåðÎÊ],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[5608] Main lobby GG and pressed a combination.

Ok this is what I needed.

What poker site is this?

Is it GGPokerOK? If so, go to the SaT download page, and download the "Beta highDPI version".
everything is fine on GG after the update, but the error remained on the party poker.: title=[partypoker: Лобби Poker - удачи MAKLOVES! ],class=[#32770],pid=[17232]
Maybe the problem is due to the fact that the party poker client is installed in Russian?
(10-23-2020, 10:45 AM)Alex Wrote: Maybe the problem is due to the fact that the party poker client is installed in Russian?

Yes I think so. Can you re-install PartyPoker, and during the initial Party setup, can you choose English language, and then tell me if it works?
Yes, by changing the language. Everything works correctly. thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10