PartyPoker, Pokerstars, 888, GG not working
Hi there,

I´m from Germany, since we will get a new regulation next year, Poker provider did react with new clients for german players.
Since that update, SAT isn´t working for me and I tried to setup the poker sites again.
Unfortunately, SAT cannot recognize the tables, I think it should be due to that client update.
Is there a possibility to fix that?

best,
Nap
I need more information. SAT cannot recognize the tables when? What errors do you get in SAT?

PokerStars should work, i have no idea why that wouldn't work

I thought I fixed Party to work with the .DE client in the latest version of SAT

Can you use the menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobbies for Party,888,GG ?
Hello Man
Yes, I updated to new version, but still the same problem. Here the logs:

Pokerstars: title=[PokerStars Lobby],class=[#32770],pid=[9316]
Bwin: title=[bwinde Poker: Poker Lobby - Viel Glückjutsche90= ],class=[#32770],pid=[15660]
888: title=[888poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[5884]
GG: title=[GGPoker],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[2836]

the message is "Failure: this table: StackAndTile.exe doesn´t match for 888Poker New"
I get this message for all clients.
(11-08-2020, 08:19 PM)PokerNap Wrote: the message is "Failure: this table: StackAndTile.exe doesn´t match for 888Poker New"
I get this message for all clients.
That means you didnt first click on the poker table, before pressing F9. Please make sure to click on the poker table first, and then press F9.

That bwin client wasn't supported, so please try this version 2.99.11e:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29911e.exe

All other clients should be supported

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10