HUD bug
Hello,

I use stack and tile and H2N. After Aurora stars update I updated SaT (from version 2.99.5 (I think). Started with 2.99.11 high DPI update (I'm using 2 4k displays). And I see this bug every session. It seems to be little less often with downgrade to 2.99.10, but it still happens every session.
Any idea?

https://ibb.co/0qdZP4d
I suggest you try the solutions on this page, and let me know if it fixes it:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix
Hello, I still have this problem.
Tried solution you gave me, no change.
I used to use table without frame (via starscaption), no change when I tried to use normal framed windows.

It seems like for some reason, it thinks there is an extra window of that tournament/table. It shows stats from a tournament, when that tournament ends, it disappears.

Interesting part is that when I open lobby of the bugged table that extra bugged HUD will jump into the window of lobby (see the picture below) and when I close the lobby then even the "extra" HUD disappears. 

Few times I've noticed, that it bugs like this when it displays hands and board from previous hand (last hand recap). But when I turn off this fuction in H2N it bugs anyway.

[Image: H2-N-bug-lobby.jpg]
(11-19-2020, 12:08 PM)Duncan Wrote: It seems like for some reason, it thinks there is an extra window of that tournament/table.
Why do you think that? Does SAT show the correct number of tables in the main window?

(11-19-2020, 12:08 PM)Duncan Wrote: Interesting part is that when I open lobby of the bugged table that extra bugged HUD will jump into the window of lobby (see the picture below) and when I close the lobby then even the "extra" HUD disappears. 
Are you sure this is an SAT bug? If you don't turn on SAT, does the HUD still appear on this lobby?

(11-19-2020, 12:08 PM)Duncan Wrote: Few times I've noticed, that it bugs like this when it displays hands and board from previous hand (last hand recap). But when I turn off this fuction in H2N it bugs anyway.
Again, I'm not sure how SAT would affect this. Can you play a session without SAT and see if you see all of these same bugs, just to confirm?
Ok, I guess the statement about another table wasn't right, not sure, will try to check number of tables tho.
But when I move that bugged HUd outside the window it also moves the HUD on the original table.

This bug first appeared when I updated (after very long time) SaT from version 2.99.05 to 2.99.11. I was trying Table manager (starscaption multitabling system) for a while after forced aurora update and this bug didn't happen.

Is it possible to downgrade to 2.99.05 version?

Btw what are the updates for pokerstars aurora in 2.99.05+ versions?
If you don't turn on SAT, does the HUD still appear on this lobby?
Can you play a session without SAT and see if you see all of these same bugs, just to confirm?
Is the bug random? Or does it happen on every table?

There is nothing special about the updates from .05 to .11 that should affect this, just keeping up with some changes and fixing some hotkeys. But I'm still trying to determine what the problem might be before we can even figure that out. I don't know if its a SAT problem or a H2N problem.

Here is an older version you can try, let me know if you still see the problem there:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29905a.exe

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 10
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10