Problem with Chico (stacking)
(11-14-2020, 02:22 AM)PlzzBeNice Wrote: just want to say that re-setting Chico, IPoker and Party worked, everything works not at these sites, thanks.
ok great

(11-14-2020, 02:22 AM)PlzzBeNice Wrote: However, I also added Stars to the Layout now and that is bugging around. 
At the beginning of my session it worked fine, but after some time it just started not recognizing sometimes when it was my turn to act. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't- In this screenshot an example of when it didn't work:

[Image: 8LP9Jd1] https://imgur.com/8LP9Jd1
thanks for the screenshot, that helps a lot. So it looks like it failed in this case when facing an allin. Can you test if this is always the case? its easy to test on play money, you can bet 99% of your stack and then fold, and then the next hand you'll have 1bb and be facing an allin. Let me know if that is the only scenario when it fails

Also, i thought Stars was forcing everyone to use Aurora graphics now. How are you still using the old Nova graphics?
Yes, you are right, it was only when facing all ins now that you say it, I remember because I got timed out 3 times with good hands when someone shoved on me as I could not access the tables.

I can still use the old Nova theme by replacing new files of latest stars update with older files of older versions, I hope this still works for a while Smile
(11-14-2020, 08:48 AM)PlzzBeNice Wrote: Yes, you are right, it was only when facing all ins now that you say it, I remember because I got timed out 3 times with good hands when someone shoved on me as I could not access the tables.

I can still use the old Nova theme by replacing new files of latest stars update with older files of older versions, I hope this still works for a while Smile

Ahhh ok. And on second look, are you certain that you are using Nova theme? It kinda looks like Mercury to me. If so, can you try Re-Including PokerStarsMercury instead, and then doing that test on play money that I mentioned to see if that fixes it?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10