Issue partypoker
Hi,

Having issues at partypoker when adding the site in a given table size it will only work for that table size. My setup is stack and tile when dealt, and when running test, it correctly identifies when action requiered and when not, but it just wont move to grid, just comes to top stack (the malfunctioning table size, the table size which I initially did the site setup with works perfect).

Read and followed all site specific setup and frequent issues but it hasnt helped.

I have prefered seating activated in the partypoker settings. Using the color_variation 8 setting as I tried to fix it but without result.

Also use it in GG and stars and I dont have the same problem. Tried without partycaption and problem persists.

Thanks in advance!
What do you mean by this:

(11-21-2020, 03:45 AM)User123789 Wrote: Having issues at partypoker when adding the site in a given table size it will only work for that table size. 

All grid slots are the same size in SAT, so whatever size you include the site as, should be the size that you are always playing with
Was afraid I didnt explain it clearly enough, my bad.

What I meant is that if I setup site in a 8max table, 6max and 7max tables function incorrectly (when playing stack and tile they come to top stack when action is on me). Viceversa is also true.

Hope that clarifies it.
Ah yes that makes sense, because you are using Move to Grid = When dealt cards, then I would assume its because SAT is unable to find your hole cards, because the seat locations are different for each game type.

You can see the problem in the image on this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/preferred-seating

For the 6max and 9max tables, PokerStars has the same seat location, but for the 10max table, you can see that the seating is shifted.

If Party is the same, then that would explain the issue, and there is really no good way around that. Can you show me screenshots of those different game types and your seat location when you have cards?
Yep that's exactly it. Seat is not located in the same coordinates. But what is weird is that in Pokerstars 8max seat coordinates are also different from 6max/9max yet it still works fine.

Find attached screenshots as requested. In partypoker 6max and 7max tables have same Hero seat coordinates.[Image: 35cdd368922c1f24fef2a13d2e9ef8a3][Image: b0080a6e955d7acc5ec3c547b83c057e]

Hoping we can find a solution for this! Thank you.
(11-21-2020, 05:59 AM)User123789 Wrote: Yep that's exactly it. Seat is not located in the same coordinates. But what is weird is that in Pokerstars 8max seat coordinates are also different from 6max/9max yet it still works fine.

Find attached screenshots as requested. In partypoker 6max and 7max tables have same Hero seat coordinates.[Image: 35cdd368922c1f24fef2a13d2e9ef8a3][Image: b0080a6e955d7acc5ec3c547b83c057e]

Hoping we can find a solution for this! Thank you.

Here are the screenshots:

https://gyazo.com/b0080a6e955d7acc5ec3c547b83c057e
https://gyazo.com/35cdd368922c1f24fef2a13d2e9ef8a3
In those two screenshots it looks like the 4 side seats (2 on each left/right side of the table) are the same location in both the 6max and 8max tables. Have you tried using one of those for preferred seating, and re-Including the site?
Yeah I guess that'd probably work now that you mention but I was hoping there could be a solution where I can keep the prefered seat on the bottom center as Im very very used to being there.

Regarding what I said about Stars having different coordinates in 8max tables than on the others, I checked and appears I am mistaken. That was pre aurora iirc.
Well you'd only be in the bottom middle on 6max. On 8max you'd be bottom left or bottom right

But yeah SaT is going to need the cards in the same location at all times, so you're gonna have to use one of the side seats, or use a different Move to Grid setting
Understood, thanks for the help.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10