Gap in tiling windows
(12-24-2020, 03:19 AM)Guest Wrote: EDIT: Oh i see what you were saying, there is a setting to maintain aspect ratio i turned off on ACR Smile
Usually SAT works better for ACR when you have maintain aspect ratio turned off. But if its working how you like it, then ok

(12-24-2020, 03:19 AM)Guest Wrote: A couple more questions though Wink

1. Is there a way to add a bodog mobile functionality for a browser?
2. Do you know of any huds that work with bodog browser?

1. What do you mean mobile functionality?
2. I don't know
The bodog desktop software is very unreliable, so I am playing bodog through their browser version.

I was wondering if maybe you could add browser functionality to stack and tile?
Its very unlikely that I add browser functionality, because I would need to support multiple different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, etc. And there would be conflicts with normal web browsers and other browser-based sites like Global Poker (which SAT also doesn't support). Its just a lot of issues

You could TRY to get it working yourself, by choosing "Other" from the sites dropdown, and then creating a custom site config, to get some basic support, if you are willing to sacrifice some of the betting hotkey stuff:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/cu...e-tutorial

Otherwise, how is the desktop software unreliable for you? Maybe there is something we can tweak. I know that the desktop software for Bodog is very resource intensive, so if you have an older machine, it will probably be slow
Thank you, I will look into the custom site solution. If that doesn't work I will just keep using Dell Display manager to set up a browser grid (it works great with Stack and Tile)

The Bodog software itself just disconnects all the time, it is not a problem with Stack and Tile.
I have not tested out the hotkeys yet but the tiling functionality is working great on Google Chrome!
Ok great let me know if you need more help with something
I am trying to make a new setup but now pokerstars tables are resizing by x axis and y is bigger than I would like. For some reason my previous layouts still limit the bigger axis so that the table fits in the slot.
(12-26-2020, 06:29 AM)Guest Wrote: I am trying to make a new setup but now pokerstars tables are resizing by x axis and y is bigger than I would like. For some reason my previous layouts still limit the bigger axis so that the table fits in the slot.

When you are Including the site into SAT, before you press F9, you can click the "..." button and change the size preference to 'height' and then SAT will TRY to keep the height (y) fixed to the slot size, and then resize the width instead. That might solve your issue, but no guarantee
No luck with that
Can we create different sizes for different sites in the same layout somehow? Or are you working on that feature? I have been playing around with TT and have fixed the gap issue with the windows as well but i like your software looks nicer and works with browsers Smile Keep me updated on the pokerstars and window gap situation.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10