Switch
Hi. Where in the options can I set that it stops that if I am occasionally on a table and there an action perform it switch and comes over another table. If you do not understand what I mean I have to formulate it better.
Hard to understand what you mean, but probably the first checkbox in Settings menu->Advanced Options

test it and make sure.. and of course you'd also need to turn off the similar setting in all of your poker sites, but you should have done that already
Is this what they mean?

Activate (Focus) table wehen action required

?
Otherwise, I'll try to describe it again.
I have for example 2 tables open both next to each other one at the top left and the other at the top center and sometimes the table on the left goes over the table in the middle just like that when I fold.
(12-12-2020, 12:45 PM)s pion Wrote: Is this what they mean?

Activate (Focus) table wehen action required

?
Yes

(12-12-2020, 12:48 PM)s pion Wrote: Otherwise, I'll try to describe it again.
I have for example 2 tables open both next to each other one at the top left and the other at the top center and sometimes the table on the left goes over the table in the middle just like that when I fold.
When you fold on the table in the middle, the table on the left should come to the top only IF the table on the left requires your action
Yes exactly and I do not want that. Is there no way to turn this off? I want the tables to stay where they are all next to each other.
(12-12-2020, 01:09 PM)s pion Wrote: Yes exactly and I do not want that. Is there no way to turn this off? I want the tables to stay where they are all next to each other.

Turn off that first checkbox in Advanced Options:

Activate (Focus) table when action required

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10