Eurobet ongame
(06-08-2011, 06:35 AM)Guest Wrote: The only way i can see to avoid redraw problems, if you wish to have your tables a size other than default is for stack and tile to use mousedrag to resize the tables. I did up a quick ahk script to do this and it worked fine resizing that way with no redraw problems.

Man, you don't know! Do you see the changelog for this version? I DID resort to using a mousedrag, and tested it with a guy over skype, and it seemed to work! If you want to share you code, I'll definitely look at it and see how it compares to what I'm doing, which is a Click down, move mouse, Click up. Are you using MouseClickDrag?

Quote:The problems starts here when you close the poker room. You can set up SAT with any table size you like, and as long as the poker room stays open it will work fine, this is because at eurobet and ongame in general, once you size one table the rest of the tables you open up will default to the size of the first one you open. Therefore SAT is not required to size the tables hence no redraw.

Once you close the poker client however and reopen it, any new table you open will be back at the default size, and so SAT has to resize it, so now with your profile that worked first time you set it up, you will now have redraw probs.

To avoid this at the moment you have to resize the first table you open manually before you start SAT, so SAT does not have to resize them.

Hope that make sense, dont know if Admin can find a work around to this, or even if it is worth Admin time.

Its worth my time, but since I'm in the USA, I cannot test personally, so its a pain. I will put up a page which links to this thread, so that people can see your solution.

(06-03-2011, 09:51 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(06-03-2011, 09:48 AM)Guest Wrote: SaT_Admin,

for other ongame sites can we use the exact same .ini file only replacing the name of the site?

Most likely, yes.

Instructions:

1. Download the attachment in this post (or copy/paste the code above) and put it in the /Sites sub-directory, probably located at: C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites

2. Modify the "table_exclude_title_text" setting (last line) to be something to determine the lobby, so for example if your OnGame skin says "Redkings" in the lobby window title but not on the actual tables, then you would put that in the "table_exclude_title_text" setting.

3. Then start SaT and go to the Sites tab, and you should see the name of your file at the bottom of the dropdown list, and you can Include Site

4. This user has Windows 7 with Aero theme enabled in Windows. So you should also enable Aero theme in Windows and use Scan Mode = DWM in SaT's Advanced Options.

If the ini doesn't work for you, here's how i did it for Europoker (ongame). I will post a link of an instruction video i made in a couple of days (it will be posted on Nederpoker.com (registration needed, but vid is free ofc) and probably on their youtube channel. It's in Dutch, but the only interesting thing for you guys is where i click the buttons, so just watch Smile

1. Just start the customsitecreator, in SaT or from the filedir.
2. Exclude the lobby etc. etc.
3. Let the client (europoker) tile the number of tables you want to use on one monitor, close all but one and attach the table to the custom site creator.
4. Now comes the 'tricky' part. Grab click the fold button on a spot that's most different from it's background color. On Europoker is't the bright yellow part of the button. Watch the shaded corners and make sure you don't click there. Don't click on the text either. When the shaded part is clicked, the table doesn't popup from it's stack, because the button is't recognized from it's background.

[Image: foldbutton.jpg]

5. Grab the region of the fold button. Just make sure the complete button is surrounded by the region. It's able to detect the mouseclick this way.
6. Do the same thing for the call and the raise button.
7. Specify the 'fold' button as action button (just type 'fold')
8. Save the ini.
9. Add the newly created site to SaT and follow the steps.

FINALLY, MAKE SURE YOU LET THE CLIENT TILE THE TABLES TO THE SIZE STACKANDTILE WANTS TO RESIZE, BEFORE YOU 'START' STACKANDTILE. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP. OTHERWISE YOU FACE THE REDRAWING PROBLEM. SAME GOES FOR ADDING THE NEW SITE TO STACKANDTILE. ALWAYS MAKE SURE THE TABLES HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE (DO NOT GUESS, LET THE CLIENT TILE)

New tables automatically open up in the latest used size, so that is no problem. After restarting the client, you need to let it tile the tables again.
Good luck and let me know.
Thanks Drivo, if you want to post your ini as well, feel free. You really understand how SaT works, so it sounds like you will probably be using a better fold coordinate than the previous poster.

Until I figure out this resizing issue, you guys will have to have the OnGame client open the tables to the SaT grid size. Hopefully the Guest will share his mousedrag code and I can compare it to mine.
(06-09-2011, 01:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Thanks Drivo, if you want to post your ini as well, feel free. You really understand how SaT works, so it sounds like you will probably be using a better fold coordinate than the previous poster.

Until I figure out this resizing issue, you guys will have to have the OnGame client open the tables to the SaT grid size. Hopefully the Guest will share his mousedrag code and I can compare it to mine.

Still not sure if it always works on other pc's, but hey, no problem posting it.

[settings]

standard_table_width=561
standard_table_height=426

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=178
fold_button_y_coord=361
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=96
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=328
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=217
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=381

call_button_x_coord=307
call_button_y_coord=362
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=218
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=328
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=336
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=383

bet_button_x_coord=425
bet_button_y_coord=361
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=342
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=328
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=460
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=387

use_basic_click=1

table_class=SunAwtFrame

table_include_title_text=
table_exclude_title_text=Europoker
Does anyone have a solution to the "Away" button besides "Old Tables slot" of SaT?
"Away" time for Turbo SNGs can be very critical at times.
You've probably tried this, but if you're playing turbos you can always just lower the Old Tables Duration to like 1 or 2 minutes so it triggers sooner
(06-24-2011, 01:44 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: You've probably tried this, but if you're playing turbos you can always just lower the Old Tables Duration to like 1 or 2 minutes so it triggers sooner

That's my temporary solution for now. Smile

Ill just post my problems here since it's for Ongame.

***Using action required setting***

1. after clicking fold, sometimes the table will not move back to the stack
2. new tables are not detected immediately and are not transferred to the grid. My new table slot and grid slot are the same and I have to manually stack new tables.

***Using after entering pot setting***
1. while all tables are stacked, sometimes the most recent table requesting for action will pop over the current table requesting for action and causing misclicks. Do I rely on SaT bring urgent table on top or the software's pop up on request for action?

I'll leave the other questions for someone who is using OnGame. I'm still looking for a way that I can test and potentially add built-in support..

But for this:

(06-24-2011, 03:35 PM)Guest Wrote: ***Using after entering pot setting***
1. while all tables are stacked, sometimes the most recent table requesting for action will pop over the current table requesting for action and causing misclicks. Do I rely on SaT bring urgent table on top or the software's pop up on request for action?

You should only use one option to bring tables to the top, either SaT's, or the poker clients. Otherwise, there will be conflicts, and this kind of problem will happen. For most people, they should leave the SaT settings on as default (you can find the "Bring Tables To Top" setting in Advanced Options in SaT), and turn OFF the poker client setting to pop tables to the front. So please check to see that you have that option turned off in OnGame, and on in SaT.

If you have those settings correct, and you are STILL running into problems, you can try to reverse them, turning SaT off, and turning the poker client option on. But, this will only work if you play on OnGame by itself, because if you have other sites working in SaT, then theres no way to prevent the conflicts
(06-25-2011, 09:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: I'll leave the other questions for someone who is using OnGame. I'm still looking for a way that I can test and potentially add built-in support..

But for this:

(06-24-2011, 03:35 PM)Guest Wrote: ***Using after entering pot setting***

You should only use one option to bring tables to the top, either SaT's, or the poker clients. Otherwise, there will be conflicts, and this kind of problem will happen. For most people, they should leave the SaT settings on as default (you can find the "Bring Tables To Top" setting in Advanced Options in SaT), and turn OFF the poker client setting to pop tables to the front. So please check to see that you have that option turned off in OnGame, and on in SaT.

If you have those settings correct, and you are STILL running into problems, you can try to reverse them, turning SaT off, and turning the poker client option on. But, this will only work if you play on OnGame by itself, because if you have other sites working in SaT, then theres no way to prevent the conflicts

Ill try that since I play pure Ongame for now. I had SaT on and client off the first time.
here's a problem:

Sometime SaT will detect a table as "action required" even if the fold, call, bet buttons are not yet present.
I even rotated the action_button to bet, fold, call and it still happens.
And also if I stack the table, it immediately pops back in.

any suggestions?

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10