Eurobet ongame
(06-27-2011, 08:55 AM)pokernewbie Wrote: here's a problem:

Sometime SaT will detect a table as "action required" even if the fold, call, bet buttons are not yet present.
I even rotated the action_button to bet, fold, call and it still happens.
And also if I stack the table, it immediately pops back in.

any suggestions?

Do exactly as i explained a couple of posts ago (with the screenshot). It's a (background) color problem, you've probably didn't click the buttons at the right place. When you do, tables will only popup when the button appears.

can you post the pic or the link to the video? I cant see it.
Thanks,
(06-27-2011, 06:27 PM)Drivo Wrote:

Sometime SaT will detect a table as "action required" even if the fold, call, bet buttons are not yet present.

any suggestions?

Do exactly as i explained a couple of posts ago (with the screenshot). It's a (background) color problem, you've probably didn't click the buttons at the right place. When you do, tables will only popup when the button appears.

any suggestions?

Well the two problems are the same. If the table is stacked and pops back out to grid, SaT detects it as needing action as well. The first thing to try is to remove and re-include your OnGame site on the Sites tab. Try that first, and let us know. If it doesn't work, I think Drivo is talking about this post:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...d=93#pid93
No guarantees, but I might be able to have built in support for some of these euro sites. We'll see... ipoker and ongame are first to try.
[quote='pokernewbie' pid='132' dateline='1309181061']
can you post the pic or the link to the video? I cant see it.
Thanks,
[quote='Drivo' pid='131' dateline='1309163251']

It's on page 2 of this topic. The vid is ready, but not posted yet.
I still cant get it to work, Ill wait for the video.

does the trial period renew with every update?
(06-30-2011, 02:17 PM)pokernewbie Wrote: I still cant get it to work, Ill wait for the video.

does the trial period renew with every update?

Unfortunately, no the Trial period does not renew after every update. But, if you post your MFP from clicking the Register button, then I will give you more time.
here it is, 0046FE5CC24F0DE9

is it possible to delay the extensions? I tried it out again and I really can't make it work.
I think the buttons of RedKings and the background look almost alike.
I'm still waiting for the video. Smile
What do you mean delay the extension? I am testing out built-in support for OnGame as we speak, so next version you should be able to try it
(07-06-2011, 06:38 PM)pokernewbie Wrote: here it is, 0046FE5CC24F0DE9

is it possible to delay the extensions? I tried it out again and I really can't make it work.
I think the buttons of RedKings and the background look almost alike.
I'm still waiting for the video. Smile

The video won't give you anymore information then the post i made. Does Redkings still look like this?

[Image: red-kings.jpg?w=500]

Then you shouldn't have any trouble configuring.You can try clicking the red, or the white part of the button (top).

Can you post a screenshot of the buttons when they are not the same as the one i found? Maybe i can give you some tips.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10