voice activation options?
might as well test it out, as long as action isn't 'forced' when a new hand / decision is required - bc I did something similar on sat or another software don't remember but every time I was about execute a decision on the current active table it f'ing forced another table when a new decision was needed and no way I could stop that from happening - but I'll play with it tonight
gosh, so I unchecked 'activate focus when action is required' and I checked 'highlight active focused table' and set J/K to next/previous table

now what is happening is J/K does in fact switch the highlighted focus but taking 'fold' hotkey for example, I fold on the table highlighted, click J to switch to the next table which now becomes highlighted but fold hotkey is not working - but if I change focus back to the other table it works

actually the same problem occurs when I allow forced activation required on turn - the highlighted table automatically switches to the hand that needs action but the fold hotkey does nothing Just the same (but works on the other table)

And also when I press 'J' (I'm only able to type it while pressing shift) while sat is clearly turned off, it forces a table in the background to pop in front of my chrome browser ugh
(10-02-2021, 05:15 PM)Anti_GTO Wrote: might as well test it out, as long as action isn't 'forced' when a new hand / decision is required - bc I did something similar on sat or another software don't remember but every time I was about execute a decision on the current active table it f'ing forced another table when a new decision was needed and no way I could stop that from happening - but I'll play with it tonight

(10-02-2021, 05:37 PM)Anti_GTO Wrote: gosh, so I unchecked 'activate focus when action is required'
Yes, to accomplish what you mention above, you'd want to turn this off

(10-02-2021, 05:37 PM)Anti_GTO Wrote: now what is happening is J/K does in fact switch the highlighted focus but taking 'fold' hotkey for example, I fold on the table highlighted, click J to switch to the next table which now becomes highlighted but fold hotkey is not working - but if I change focus back to the other table it works

actually the same problem occurs when I allow forced activation required on turn - the highlighted table automatically switches to the hand that needs action but the fold hotkey does nothing Just the same (but works on the other table)
did you change the setting on the advanced options -> hotkeys tab, to send the hotkeys to the 'active table'?

Maybe you still had it set to send hotkeys to table under mouse, and your mouse cursor was on top of the old table

(10-02-2021, 05:37 PM)Anti_GTO Wrote: And also when I press 'J' (I'm only able to type it while pressing shift)

The SAT letter hotkeys should not require shift. A hotkey for "J" should work when you press j. Actually I think shift + j would be a separate hotkey and would require this as the hotkey name in SAT: "+J"

(10-02-2021, 05:37 PM)Anti_GTO Wrote: And also when I press 'J' (I'm only able to type it while pressing shift)while sat is clearly turned off, it forces a table in the background to pop in front of my chrome browser ugh
Confirmed, when pressing "Stop", the "Activate next slot" hotkey never gets turned off. This bug looks like it only happens in the 'highDPI' version. The regular version is unaffected.

Here's a new build: v2.99.15a-highDPI

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

Let me know if that fixes it
all issues have been fixed , but will have to practice with it as it's quite a new hotkey setup haha - thnx
(10-03-2021, 04:16 AM)Anti_GTO Wrote: all issues have been fixed , but will have to practice with it as it's quite a new hotkey setup haha - thnx

Yes of course. It may not turn out to be ideal for you. Was just an alternative suggestion

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10