Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax
(02-27-2021, 02:45 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 02:37 AM)junyguitar Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 12:44 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Can you please try this version 2.99.13h

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913h.exe

and let me know if it works

Hi, It did work on winamax after updating to that version. Also, on GG I didnt have to remove and include again for the first time! Good work mate! :-)
Ok good. I didnt change anything regarding GG, so please keep an eye on that. I still dont know why that would require you to re-include each day.

(02-27-2021, 02:37 AM)junyguitar Wrote: P.S. My registered username is juny_guitar (not junyguitar) but i cant remember the password and i am not getting the password recovery email. Already checked my spam and tried several times. Its not super important as I can use this guest mode here on forum but it should work. Thanks again. Well done Tongue
It looks like that acct was never activated, so I activated it now. You can try the pw recovery email again and see if it works. But yeah guest posting is fine too

There you go! Thanks!
Hello. Since yesterday, your application has stopped working with Winamax. None of the above helps. I also can't configure ggnetwork in any way. I do not know English, I write to you using Google translator. I hope for your help.
(02-27-2021, 12:52 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Hello. Since yesterday, your application has stopped working with Winamax. None of the above helps. I also can't configure ggnetwork in any way. I do not know English, I write to you using Google translator. I hope for your help.

Can you please try this version 2.99.13h

Remove and re-Include the "Winamax" site again, and let me know if it works

If not, can you please click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

As for GG, what exactly is the problem that you are having? Can you give more specific details? Do you get any error messages?
(02-27-2021, 01:14 AM)Guest Wrote: yes, its only visual, but still anoying. will you be able to work this one out?

Ok sir, can you please try this version 2.99.13i

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913i.exe

In this version, SAT will try to redraw the table properly, when it thinks its safe. The problem is, to accomplish the redraw so that these new borders are not visible, SAT needs to activate/focus the table, and then move the mouse to move the table. This is risky and might potentially cause a table that requires action to lose focus. So I'm not sure if I like this.. I've implemented it that SAT will only try this new method when the table is already active and focused. So in some cases, you will notice that the borders still exist. Other times, SAT will be able to successfully remove them.

Please try it and give me your feedback
(02-27-2021, 01:19 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 12:52 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Hello. Since yesterday, your application has stopped working with Winamax. None of the above helps. I also can't configure ggnetwork in any way. I do not know English, I write to you using Google translator. I hope for your help.

Can you please try this version 2.99.13h

Remove and re-Include the "Winamax" site again, and let me know if it works

If not, can you please click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

As for GG, what exactly is the problem that you are having? Can you give more specific details? Do you get any error messages?

Yes, I have a version of 2.99.13 h. I have already deleted and tried again to enable the "Winamax" site, but F10 is not folded. Stopped working today, after the WMX update.

Current Layout: 
[settings]
table_width=808
table_height=585
total_slots=12
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=572
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=PW
slot3x=1112
slot3y=0
play_mode=SaT
slot4x=0
slot4y=455
slot5x=572
slot5y=455
slot6x=1112
slot6y=455
slot7x=-808
slot7y=0
slot8x=-808
slot8y=455
slot9x=-1339
slot9y=455
slot10x=-1339
slot10y=0
slot11x=-1920
slot11y=0
slot12x=-1920
slot12y=455
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=0
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=1
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1270
gui_y=301
last_tab=
filename=Stak_mik.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.13h
win_ver=10.0.19041
dpi=96
v=sm
v29905_msg=0
last_version=2.99.13
ggbetsize_msg=0
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsNova
Winamax_included_executable_path=C:\Users\Mikhail\Winamax\Winamax Poker\Winamax Poker.exe
Winamax_included_resized_table_width=808
Winamax_included_resized_table_height=585
Winamax_included_fold_color=0xa0646
Winamax_included_call_color=0x4035e
Winamax_included_bet_color=0x4035e
PokerStarsNova_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.RUSO\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_width=808
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_height=585
PokerStarsNova_included_fold_color=0x198
PokerStarsNova_included_call_color=0x20292
PokerStarsNova_included_bet_color=0x8a
PokerStarsNova_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=7
hotkey1action=Bet
hotkey1key=Up
hotkey2action=Call
hotkey2key=Right
hotkey3action=Stack table
hotkey3key=End
hotkey4action=All-in
hotkey4key=XButton2
hotkey5action=Ignore table
hotkey5key=Esc
hotkey6action=Fold
hotkey6key=Down
hotkey7action=Move table to Previous slot
hotkey7key=Delete
send_table_under_mouse=1

On ggnetwork, you get this error:

"StackAndTile
File Settings Help
Main | Layout Sites Hotkeys | About |
Whic
ERROR. Table detection did not work. Window does not match the table dassname or the lobby process. You can Cancel this and try again, making sure that you actually CLICK on the table to give it focus.
Sites:
Detected window: NLH Yellow 01 - $0.01 / $0.02
Cancel"
(02-27-2021, 03:59 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Yes, I have a version of 2.99.13 h. I have already deleted and tried again to enable the "Winamax" site, but F10 is not folded. Stopped working today, after the WMX update.
Hmmmm I tested with your layout, and F10 to fold worked for me. This is strange. How many monitor screens do you have? And can you take a screenshot of the Winamax table when its your turn to act and all 3 buttons are visible?

(02-27-2021, 03:59 PM)Mikhail Wrote: On ggnetwork, you get this error:

"StackAndTile
File Settings Help
Whic
ERROR. Table detection did not work. Window does not match the table dassname or the lobby process. You can Cancel this and try again, making sure that you actually CLICK on the table to give it focus.
Sites:
Cancel"
What skin do you play on? If you play on the russian site GGPokerOK, then you need to go to the downloads page on the SAT website and download the "beta highDPI" version.

If you use a different skin, then please use the menu item in SAT for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby of your client
(02-27-2021, 04:14 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-27-2021, 03:59 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Yes, I have a version of 2.99.13 h. I have already deleted and tried again to enable the "Winamax" site, but F10 is not folded. Stopped working today, after the WMX update.
Hmmmm I tested with your layout, and F10 to fold worked for me. This is strange. How many monitor screens do you have? And can you take a screenshot of the Winamax table when its your turn to act and all 3 buttons are visible?

(02-27-2021, 03:59 PM)Mikhail Wrote: On ggnetwork, you get this error:

"StackAndTile
File Settings Help
Whic
Sites:
Cancel"
What skin do you play on? If you play on the russian site GGPokerOK, then you need to go to the downloads page on the SAT website and download the "beta highDPI" version.

If you use a different skin, then please use the menu item in SAT for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby of your client

Excellent. GG turned out to be configured using the "beta HighDPI" version, thank you.
About WNX. I have two monitors with the same resolution.
will this screenshot work? - https://wampi.ru/image/RTXcGSO
another one
https://ibb.co/jV17njr
(02-27-2021, 04:35 PM)Mikhail Wrote: Excellent. GG turned out to be configured using the "beta HighDPI" version, thank you.
ok great

(02-27-2021, 04:38 PM)Mikhail Wrote: another one
https://ibb.co/jV17njr

Well in this screenshot, the Fold button is grayed out and Winamax doesn't let you click it, because you can Check for free. Can you try when the three buttons are Fold/CALL/Raise?
Hi mate, had to do the remove/include site on GG today and winamax seems fine here.

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10