Fist time setting up - Plenty of questions
I tried setting it up on Chico and Winamax so far
On Winamax it didn't work 

[Image: 5751d9c791.png]

On Chico it worked, but the pot % hotkeys are all wrong (all of them are too big)
Also is there a way to completely disable the stack and tiling function? I am only looking to use the hotkeys
I will probably have 20 more questions during the setup, so do you have some form of instant messenger? (Skype, Discord) it would be super helpful

Thanks
(02-26-2021, 08:34 AM)NINzent Wrote: On Winamax it didn't work 

[Image: 5751d9c791.png]
It looks like Winamax had an update. Please download this version v2.99.13h and try again and let me know if it works:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913h.exe

(02-26-2021, 08:34 AM)NINzent Wrote: On Chico it worked, but the pot % hotkeys are all wrong (all of them are too big)
So for the BetPot% hotkeys, SAT first has to click the 100% full pot betsize button, then copy out the value and do the math, and then send the new value. For Chico, you need to ensure that the 6th betsize button is configured to be full pot inside the client:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico

Do you have that set?

Keep in mind that the BetPot% hotkeys don't work on Winamax however:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/winamax

(02-26-2021, 08:34 AM)NINzent Wrote: Also is there a way to completely disable the stack and tiling function? I am only looking to use the hotkeys
Yes. I havent made an easy way to do this built-in yet, but you can follow the instructions here:
https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...p?tid=1134

(02-26-2021, 08:34 AM)NINzent Wrote: I will probably have 20 more questions during the setup, so do you have some form of instant messenger? (Skype, Discord) it would be super helpful
I prefer to keep the questions here, that way other people can see them and potentially search and find answers. I like to keep Skype for urgent issues. You can just keep spamming this thread its no big deal
Where do I set "New Tables slot = 0"?
Also Winamax still doesnt work with the Patch
I managed to set it up now on Chico and iPoker

However unfortunately due to the way the bet pot % hotkey works its incorrect when facing a raise

[Image: 6d4a7c2fc7.png]

Here I pressed 50% and it made it a minraise, when it reality a 50% raise here should be 0.73

[Image: 9a506dbcd6.png]

Same here, the correct sizings for a 50% raise should be 0.33, not 0.26

Unfortunately both iPoker and Chico also calculate sizings when facing a bet the wrong way in the client, which is one of the main reasons I want to use a hotkey programm that properly calculates the sizings
I used to use TT for that, but the guy hasnt updated his program since months due to his drug addiction, so I'm looking for an alternative to do that

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showp...tcount=351 If youre curious, I explained the different forms of calculations here

Also is there a way to have an RNG on the table in a box? Is there a way to display actions during a hand?
(02-26-2021, 09:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Where do I set "New Tables slot = 0"?
On the Layout tab

(02-26-2021, 09:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Also Winamax still doesnt work with the Patch
Same error? You can't fold with F10? Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

(02-26-2021, 10:40 PM)Guest Wrote: I managed to set it up now on Chico and iPoker

However unfortunately due to the way the bet pot % hotkey works its incorrect when facing a raise

Here I pressed 50% and it made it a minraise, when it reality a 50% raise here should be 0.73

Unfortunately both iPoker and Chico also calculate sizings when facing a bet the wrong way in the client, which is one of the main reasons I want to use a hotkey programm that properly calculates the sizings
I used to use TT for that, but the guy hasnt updated his program since months due to his drug addiction, so I'm looking for an alternative to do that

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showp...tcount=351 If youre curious, I explained the different forms of calculations here
Its unlikely that SAT will be able to change how the pot% is calculated, becuase SAT doesn't calculate the original potsize itself, but rather just copies whatever value the site gives when we press the "100% full pot" preset betsize button on the table. MAYBE its possible if SAT can somehow detect that we are facing a bet, for example of the betbox is pre-populated, then we assume the betbox is a minraise size, and we can take half that amount as a call size that we are facing. I'm not sure yet

For the minraise issue that you're seeing on both of those sites, is that because of the incorrect calculation that you're talking about? If you set up a "Bet 75% pot" hotkey in SAT, does that work correctly, or does that minraise too? I'm not sure if I'm clear on what you're saying if the existing SAT betpot% hotkeys are broken, or if you are just pointing out the calculation issue

(02-26-2021, 10:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Also is there a way to have an RNG on the table in a box?

Settings -> Advanced Options -> General tab -> "Show table count popup window" and "Show random number"

(02-26-2021, 10:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Is there a way to display actions during a hand?
Been requested but no plans for this
[Image: 7869f5f1fd.png]
Where on the layout tab? Im confused

Yes, still the same problem on Winamax that it doesnt fold when I press F10

Code:
[settings]
table_width=640
table_height=460
total_slots=1
slot1x=-2800
slot1y=0
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
activate_most_urgent=0
activate_table_under_mouse=1
play_sound_when_action_req=0
highlight_active_win=1
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=0
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=0
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=0
minimize_to_tray=1
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=1
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=1
notify_party_spins=1
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=0
party_click_im_back=0
no_basic_click_for_wpn=0
table_count_gui_x=1227
table_count_gui_y=640
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=-32000
gui_y=-32000
last_tab=
filename=1.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.13h
win_ver=10.0.19042
dpi=96
v=tr
last_version=2.99.13
ggbetsize_msg=0
[sites]
Winamax_included_executable_path=C:\Users\vinze\Winamax\Winamax Poker\Winamax Poker.exe
Winamax_included_resized_table_width=640
Winamax_included_resized_table_height=460
Winamax_included_fold_color=0xa0645
Winamax_included_call_color=0x5035f
Winamax_included_bet_color=0x5035f
Chico_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\SportsBetting\GameClient.exe
Chico_included_resized_table_width=640
Chico_included_resized_table_height=481
Chico_included_fold_color=0xff7b00
Chico_included_call_color=0xff7b00
Chico_included_bet_color=0xff7b00
Chico_included_scanmode=DWM
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=Chico,iPokerNew
iPokerNew_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Betfair Poker\data\pokerclient.exe
iPokerNew_included_resized_table_width=640
iPokerNew_included_resized_table_height=460
iPokerNew_included_fold_color=0xb05783
iPokerNew_included_call_color=0xb05683
iPokerNew_included_bet_color=0xb05783
iPokerNew_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=10
hotkey1action=Bet Pot 100%
hotkey1key=Q
hotkey2action=Bet Pot 33%
hotkey2key=1
hotkey3action=Fold
hotkey3key=F
hotkey4action=Call
hotkey4key=C
hotkey5action=Bet
hotkey5key=R
hotkey6action=Increase bet
hotkey6key=WheelUp
hotkey7action=Decrease bet
hotkey7key=WheelDown
hotkey8action=Bet Pot 50%
hotkey8key=2
hotkey9action=Bet Pot 66%
hotkey9key=3
hotkey10action=Bet 2.2 bb
hotkey10key=B
send_table_under_mouse=1

Yes, the buttons work otherwise, I was just talking about the issue that the betsizes are wrong

Quote:Its unlikely that SAT will be able to change how the pot% is calculated, becuase SAT doesn't calculate the original potsize itself, but rather just copies whatever value the site gives when we press the "100% full pot" preset betsize button on the table. MAYBE its possible if SAT can somehow detect that we are facing a bet, for example of the betbox is pre-populated, then we assume the betbox is a minraise size, and we can take half that amount as a call size that we are facing. I'm not sure yet

That would be amazing, because this is the most important thing for me

Quote:Settings -> Advanced Options -> General tab -> "Show table count popup window" and "Show random number"

Is it also possible to have it on the table, like this?

[Image: 3861c181cd.png]
(02-27-2021, 03:15 AM)Guest Wrote: [Image: 7869f5f1fd.png]
Where on the layout tab? Im confused
Its grayed out because you've chosen Play Mode = Tile Tables
change the play mode to "Stack And Tile" and then the grayed out options will become available

(02-27-2021, 03:15 AM)Guest Wrote: Yes, still the same problem on Winamax that it doesnt fold when I press F10
Hmmmm i'm not sure whats wrong here. I just tested with your layout size and I was able to fold on F10 with 2.99.13h where it failed for me on the old version 2.99.13

Can you send a screenshot of the table when its your turn to act when youre trying to press F10?

(02-27-2021, 03:15 AM)Guest Wrote: Is it also possible to have it on the table, like this?

[Image: 3861c181cd.png]
Not possible right now. SAT doesnt do any type of HUD drawing on the table.
Its alright, the raise sizings being wrong is unfortunately a deal breaker, but thanks anyways!
(02-27-2021, 09:18 PM)Guest Wrote: Its alright, the raise sizings being wrong is unfortunately a deal breaker, but thanks anyways!

I'm going to look into this today, I dont know if its feasible yet
(02-26-2021, 10:40 PM)Guest Wrote: However unfortunately due to the way the bet pot % hotkey works its incorrect when facing a raise

(02-27-2021, 09:18 PM)Guest Wrote: Its alright, the raise sizings being wrong is unfortunately a deal breaker, but thanks anyways!

Ok sir

I've tested on PokerStars, WinningPoker (Americas Cardroom), and Winamax

It looks like on all 3 sites, they calculate 100% pot raise correctly. Is that also true for Chico and iPoker? I'm assuming most places know how to calculate 100% pot raise correctly.

The problem seems to be with fractional pot raises. At 50% pot raise, using the built-in preset betsize buttons on the table, if I click 50% pot on Winamax, it does the incorrect calculation that you describe. PokerStars and WinningPoker gets it correct.

The main problem I'm going to have is how to determine when we are facing a bet or not.. and what the call amount is..

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10