iPoker hotkey problem
I am having a problem with setting up hotkeys for my iPoker client.
Fold, Call, and Bet which are preset work well.

Having trouble with these:
The bet amount adjustment only works with hotkeys when the mouse is located directly on the adjustment bar.
Cannot get the bet boxes to work with hotkeys.

I've tried to add betsize1_x_coord= and betsize1_y_coord= but no luck.
The bet amount adjustment I can live with by adding move mouse coordinates directly on the adjustment bar when table comes active.
But I still have to move my mouse to manually click the bet boxes.

I've tried to find solutions from forums but haven't found any.
Any tips are welcome.
Why are you not using the built-in "iPokerNew" site and instead using a custom site??
Good guestion. I'll try it out.
The software doesn't recognize it when I tried to include the site. Managed before to create a custom site but now these problems are annoying me as I'm increasing the amount of tables I'm playing.  Big Grin
Please use iPokerNew as the site and open a microstake table then go to SAT Menu > Help > Show Testing Info. Is SAT detecting Action Required or does it not recognize it at all? Does the call, fold , check button work on the iPokerNew or not?

Make sure to follow this : https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipokernew
(03-12-2021, 07:34 AM)TPTK Wrote: The software doesn't recognize it when I tried to include the site. Managed before to create a custom site but now these problems are annoying me as I'm increasing the amount of tables I'm playing.  Big Grin

What error do you get?

Perhaps your skin isnt supported. Can you use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste the result for the main iPoker lobby?

Some of the issues you mention such as the mouse needing to be over the betslider are handled with the built-in site. You should always try to use the built-in sites when possible.
(03-12-2021, 12:33 PM)SaT - Support1 Wrote: Please use iPokerNew as the site and open a microstake table then go to SAT Menu > Help > Show Testing Info. Is SAT detecting Action Required or does it not recognize it at all? Does the call, fold , check button work on the iPokerNew or not?

Make sure to follow this : https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipokernew
When I try to include iPokerNew as the site it doesn't recognize when I'm at a table seat, preff f9 and it gives this error message: "Failure. This table: doesn't match for iPokerNew"

Also, this poker site I'm playing in is not in the list supported by iPokerNew.
(03-12-2021, 12:59 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(03-12-2021, 07:34 AM)TPTK Wrote: The software doesn't recognize it when I tried to include the site. Managed before to create a custom site but now these problems are annoying me as I'm increasing the amount of tables I'm playing.  Big Grin

What error do you get?

Perhaps your skin isnt supported. Can you use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste the result for the main iPoker lobby?

Some of the issues you mention such as the mouse needing to be over the betslider are handled with the built-in site. You should always try to use the built-in sites when possible.

Here's the result: title=[Veikkaus Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[7800]
(03-13-2021, 04:37 AM)Guest Wrote: Here's the result: title=[Veikkaus Poker],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[7800]
Thank you. Please try this version 2.99.13o

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913o.exe

That should now work for Veikkaus skin and let me know if your other hotkey problems are good or not
It works, thank you very much!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10