iPoker hotkey problem
Hi I'm having the same problem. Download link for 2.99.13o isn't up anymore, could you please help?

I'm using 2.99.19 on Veikkaus skin.
(01-20-2023, 03:15 AM)guest2 Wrote: Hi I'm having the same problem. Download link for 2.99.13o isn't up anymore, could you please help?

I'm using 2.99.19 on Veikkaus skin.

Those links are no longer up becuase they are very old, and all the changes made are already incorporated into the latest downloads. Which means in theory, the problem should be fixed in 2.99.19

Can you be more specific as to exactly what the problem is that you are having? What hotkeys are you pressing? What happens? What do you expect to happen instead? Is SAT correctly detecting when action is required on your tables? etc
In iPoker SPEED the fold hotkey clicks the fold & watch, so you basically have to click "next hand" everytime. Also the SPEED FOLD option
seems to be unavailable (you get to fold only when it´s your turn to act). Any fixes? Smile
(02-16-2023, 07:34 PM)Palsternak Wrote: In iPoker SPEED the fold hotkey clicks the fold & watch, so you basically have to click "next hand" everytime. Also the SPEED FOLD option
seems to be unavailable (you get to fold only when it´s your turn to act). Any fixes? Smile

Can you please try this dev version 2.99.19p and tell me if it fixes these?

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29919p.exe
(02-17-2023, 02:17 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(02-16-2023, 07:34 PM)Palsternak Wrote: In iPoker SPEED the fold hotkey clicks the fold & watch, so you basically have to click "next hand" everytime. Also the SPEED FOLD option

Can you please try this dev version 2.99.19p and tell me if it fixes these?

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29919p.exe

Yes it´s perfect! Cool

I´m happy with this version but will update later if it gets fixed!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10