Fold button doesn't work on partypoker.es (Spain)
Hi, while I used the old version of sat for a long time yesterday I updated stackandtile because of the new ipoker client.
I used the old version of the programm for long time because on spanish party poker (partypoker.es) the programm doesn't press the fold button. When adding the room, the fold button works (when it is required to press F10 to fold). But after the site is added, it won't work anymore. If betfair.es wouldn't upgrade their software I would of been able to use the old version that worked perfectly on party.es. But since the update I can only have 1 site working correctly with stackandtile.
Can you please fix the bug with the fold button not working. I beg you, it creates a big disconfortm since this is one of the most used buttons.
Thank you.
You're talking about the real Fold button when its your turn to act? Or the Fold checkbox before its your turn to act?

Can you confirm whether or not SAT is correctly detecting when action is required on Party? Follow the instructions here:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Can you also send me a screenshot of your Party table when the Fold button is visible when you have this problem?

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
I am talking about the real fold button.
Can you please give me an email where I can send it to, just to keep all the info private.
2) sat is not detection correctly when action is required. He shows as if action is always required, I see an YES even when I folded and I am not in the hand
sorry , I tested again, and the 2nd time SAT is correctly detecting when action is required on Party but fold stil not owrking
You can email here:

support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
Just sent everything by email
This user was using Windows Vista and the Fold hotkey wasn't working correctly there. It will be fixed in next release

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10