Adding Global Poker as a custom site
Good Sunday afternoon! 

I'm working on adding global poker with the  Custom Site Creator wizard.  I was trying to determine the best way to use table title Include text, and the exclude text.  

It seems like when you enter a word or phrase in the include text box, the setup wizard is looking for that word or phrase in the exact order.  It doesn't seem like quotes and commas help search for tournaments that would include "This" or "That."

I'm trying to think of the best way to do this, as I'm guessing the tournaments can be named a few things, and it may be tough to get SaT detecting the correct windows.

Any recommendations on this?

was trying to include a table that was a play money cash table, in order to attach and get the site set up in the first place.  Then, an upcoming tournament has "Buckaments" in the window title.  When I click Test, no windows are found matching.

Any suggestions please?  

Otherwise, a possible solution, any chance you could add a few more "table title Include text" and "table title Exclude text:", with blank fields, and have the wizard search based on an 'or' operator between the selected words?

Thank you!!
Use the pipe character | as "OR"

so

Code:
table_include_title_text=this|that|other|Buckaments
Excellent, thank you! Also, I just saw you can rename chrome windows by right clicking on the top, so that'll help!
(05-17-2021, 05:46 AM)draven1 Wrote: Excellent, thank you! Also, I just saw you can rename chrome windows by right clicking on the top, so that'll help!

I didnt even know that myself. Interesting. Although that would be annoying to do every time
(05-17-2021, 05:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 05:46 AM)draven1 Wrote: Excellent, thank you!  Also, I just saw you can rename chrome windows by right clicking on the top, so that'll help!

I didnt even know that myself. Interesting. Although that would be annoying to do every time

Yeah!  That's what I was just thinking.  I was trying to look for a chrome extension that would add, perhaps, the chrome profile name as an addendum to the end of every title of every window created by the profile.  No success yet tho.
(05-17-2021, 05:07 AM)Draven1 Wrote: Good Sunday afternoon! 

I'm working on adding global poker with the  Custom Site Creator wizard.  I was trying to determine the best way to use table title Include text, and the exclude text.  

It seems like when you enter a word or phrase in the include text box, the setup wizard is looking for that word or phrase in the exact order.  It doesn't seem like quotes and commas help search for tournaments that would include "This" or "That."

I'm trying to think of the best way to do this, as I'm guessing the tournaments can be named a few things, and it may be tough to get SaT detecting the correct windows.

Any recommendations on this?

was trying to include a table that was a play money cash table, in order to attach and get the site set up in the first place.  Then, an upcoming tournament has "Buckaments" in the window title.  When I click Test, no windows are found matching.

Any suggestions please?  

Otherwise, a possible solution, any chance you could add a few more "table title Include text" and "table title Exclude text:", with blank fields, and have the wizard search based on an 'or' operator between the selected words?

Thank you!!

I tried using the pipe:

|

However, it doesn't seem to work.  I use a space before and after the pipe.  It seems that it tries to include everything as if the pipe character was not there.  

include:
Google Chrome | qwe

Exclude:

Global Poker | zxc

Then, no matching windows.  If instead:

Include:

Google Chrome

Exclude:

Global Poker

Then it matches the poker table I'm looking for. ( I just rename other chrome windows with any character, and then they don't have "Google Chrome" in the title of the window).

So this will work! Just thought I'd let you know the | doesn't seem to work unfortunately.
pipe should work, but youre not supposed to use any spaces, just like i showed in the example

here's one that i suggested for another person a while ago when they asked:

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...1#pid11671
Got it, thanks for clarifying!

For the final bit then, I'll reset it up with FireFox. This will work well for me to have FireFox as my browser for Global Poker exclusively. This way I can also turn down FireFox sound and thus the very loud Global Poker alert sound in volume mixer when it's my turn to act haha! This will also allow me to still use Chrome for general browsing.

Otherwise, great news, I've spent a couple sessions now multi-tabling on multiple sites with Stack & Tile, it's been working great!

I've been playing 3-4 tables for micro MTTs on Intertops, Global Poker, ACR, BetOnline, and Ignition for the periodic Hyper6 SnG.

Thank you again for the help, now I can find enough games running at one time at my buy-in level!

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10