PC freeze when new table opens
Dear support team,

I have had this issue three times where SaT freezes and it seems to freeze when a new table opens. I haven't had this issue when during non-SaT grinds. I haven't found anything about this issue. Is there any chance someone can help me look at how to fix it? Could get quite expensive  Undecided

With kind regards,

Tom "tommie_to"
Not sure why this would be... what site are you playing on? What site is the new table opening on?

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
(05-22-2021, 08:15 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Not sure why this would be... what site are you playing on? What site is the new table opening on?

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

Thanks for the quick response! It is on Pokerstars (Aurora) only. 

This is the current layouts 

[settings]
table_width=636
table_height=466
total_slots=12
slot1x=638
slot1y=470
slot2x=636
slot2y=0
slot3x=0
slot3y=0
slot4x=0
slot4y=471
slot5x=0
slot5y=934
slot6x=636
slot6y=934
slot7x=1272
slot7y=0
slot8x=1272
slot8y=471
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
slot9x=1275
slot9y=934
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
play_sound_when_action_req=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=1
close_bovada_popups=1
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=1
notify_party_spins=1
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=0
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=0
party_click_im_back=0
no_basic_click_for_wpn=0
slot10x=1924
slot10y=0
slot11x=1924
slot11y=470
slot12x=1924
slot12y=934
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=115
gui_y=386
last_tab=
filename=smart_stack_and_tiling.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.13
win_ver=10.0.19042
dpi=96
v=fu
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsAurora
PokerStarsAurora_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_width=636
PokerStarsAurora_included_resized_table_height=464
PokerStarsAurora_included_fold_color=0xe187f
PokerStarsAurora_included_call_color=0xf1880
PokerStarsAurora_included_bet_color=0xf1880
PokerStarsAurora_included_scanmode=DWM
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=2
hotkey1action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey1key=Numpad2
hotkey2action=Stack table
hotkey2key=Numpad1
send_table_under_mouse=1

Thanks in advance!
(05-22-2021, 09:38 AM)tommie_to Wrote: Thanks for the quick response! It is on Pokerstars (Aurora) only. 

Can you try making sure that the Aurora graphics settings are set to "High" inside PokerStars?

Some players have said that that results in better performance, as counterintuitive as that is. Let me know if that helps any.

When you say that it freezes, does your whole computer freeze? PokerStars? Or just SAT? If just SAT, what do you end up doing?
(05-22-2021, 10:10 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 09:38 AM)tommie_to Wrote: Thanks for the quick response! It is on Pokerstars (Aurora) only. 

Can you try making sure that the Aurora graphics settings are set to "High" inside PokerStars?

Some players have said that that results in better performance, as counterintuitive as that is. Let me know if that helps any.

When you say that it freezes, does your whole computer freeze? PokerStars? Or just SAT? If just SAT, what do you end up doing?

I had the settings on medium, so I just changed it to high! On top of that, I changed some compatibility option on Stars for windows, I will see if that makes a difference as well. 

When it freezes, my computer freezes shortly I think. I am not sure if SaT freezes as well, but Pokerstars stays frozen and I am usually forced to close it, even if the pc works again. What I end up doing is re-opening Stars and it works fine, usually I don't have to restart SaT I think. 

When writing this it might look like it is not SaT that is causing it, but I had the same issues a few months ago within a short time span when using SaT, no issues when not using it for a couple of months and issues again just now, so I am pretty sure there is a correlation. Too bad because I love the software. 

Either way, thanks for the quick help and I will let you know if it helps!
(05-22-2021, 10:48 AM)tommie_to Wrote: I had the settings on medium, so I just changed it to high! On top of that, I changed some compatibility option on Stars for windows, I will see if that makes a difference as well. 
You should have compatibility mode turned off unless there is a specific reason why you need it

(05-22-2021, 10:48 AM)tommie_to Wrote: When it freezes, my computer freezes shortly I think. I am not sure if SaT freezes as well, but Pokerstars stays frozen and I am usually forced to close it, even if the pc works again. What I end up doing is re-opening Stars and it works fine, usually I don't have to restart SaT I think. 

When writing this it might look like it is not SaT that is causing it, but I had the same issues a few months ago within a short time span when using SaT, no issues when not using it for a couple of months and issues again just now, so I am pretty sure there is a correlation. Too bad because I love the software. 
Yep sure, since you tested both with and without SAT, then its likely that something with SAT is causing issues on your machine. I was just curious what was going on, and so its PokerStars that is freezing then... Lets see what happens with the changes you made
Hi! Haven't had any issues anymore since changing the graphics settings despite playing on a daily basis. Thanks for the help!
Good to know

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10