GGNetwork fold+stack
Hi,
I have tried and used SaT on GG poker.
I have a problem using hotkeys, as when I fold using a hotkey it doesnt bring the table back to the stack. It only brings it back to stack if I press the fold button by mouse. I tried adding a new hotkey button to fold+stack, but it doesnt function at all.

Regards
Makarijus
Yes, correct, you need to use the "Fold+Stack" hotkey.

I'm not sure why that wouldn't work. Did you remove the "Fold" hotkey first?

What key are you trying to use for "Fold+Stack"? Can you try a different key just as a test?
Ok so I tried various hotkeys from SaT now and none of them work, only the GG software hotkeys work (fold,call,bet)

edit: So these hotkeys I used were all on numeric keyboard, and they did not function on SaT, however when I dedicate a hotkey from regular keyboard (a letter) they all work!

So the question now is since I use all my hotkeys on numeric keyboard (as I use my mouse with left hand) is it possible to use SaT hotkeys on numeric part of keyboard?
Yes it is possible, but in SAT they have different key names than the regular numbers. Look for "Numpad0", "Numpad1", etc in the key name list

Also keep in mind that these will depend on the Numlock state on the keyboard whether that is on or off
Wow eye opener.
Yes, selected hotkeys from the dropdown menu and everything works perfect.

Thanks a lot

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10