second PC bug
i just used my second pc to play and now that im back in the main pc theres a bug saying im conected in both.
The another machine is turned off.
Leave your email address so I can look you up
(05-29-2021, 10:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: Leave your email address so I can look you up

..edited.. hotmail.com
Ok I've cleared you in the database. Please try it again on both machines. Remember, you cannot use the same license code on both machines at the same time, so make sure you press Stop and allow SAT to finish its process, before you press Start on the other machine. Test it out and make sure it works.

I see you signed up for a 2nd subscription today. I can cancel and refund that after you are sure the old license code works on both. Let me know
Is working now. ty for refund

Can you please delete my last message with my email please?

I cant reply here loggin in my account. When i try to verify my email says that doesnt exist
Ok I've edited out your email in the last post.

I've also issued the refund and cancelled your 2nd subscription. Please make sure to use your old license code, and make sure to press Stop on one machine, and allow it to finish, before pressing Start on the other

Finally, I've activated your forum account "matheuscharao" so just use whatever password you chose and you can log in as a real user instead of a guest

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10