Ignition auto timebank
hello, i am using your software on ignition poker and i cant get auto timebank to work. i am using the 2.99.13 of the software  and it says in the changelog that it fixed bodogignition_small timebank clicker. When i ran the setup for ignition it used the bodogignition_small version in my sites and i am unable to make the timebank work. if you know how to fix this it would be really appreciated i am trying to find a software that timebanks on ignition and doesn't crash acr like tabletamer Sad
to also clarify i am able to make this work with other features such as fold with a hotkey and stack/tile but timeabank is the main reason i bought this and the feature that doesnt work currently
I just tested it and it worked for me.. Do you have the feature turned on? It is turned off by default. Go to the menu item for Settings -> Advanced Options -> Sites tab, and make sure the checkbox is turned on. Then try again

If it stil fails, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
ok that fixed it tho it would be nice if it worked when the table wasn't focused
(06-04-2021, 03:02 AM)staysharp Wrote: ok that fixed it tho it would be nice if it worked when the table wasn't focused

You can try the Beta HighDPI version on the downloads page

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10