SaT does not detect tables for certain game types on Natural8
Thank you for the clear explanation. I'll keep that in mind the next time I play.
Battle Royale is a PKO tournament. It's MTSNG that starts when 100 people register.
It is played in fast-forward format in the first stage. When there are 50 players left, the game will be played in a shootout format, with the 10 survivors of the second stage advancing to the final table.
Hi, today I played 6-max spin for a few hours and didn't experience any hotkey problems.
Then I played PLO Rush & Cash (fast foward style cash game), and I had a problem with the fold hotkey pressing the call action button. When that happened, the middle action button said "call".
The problem occurred not just once, but every time I pressed the fold hotkey.

I temporarily stopped SaT, removed the call hotkey, and then played PLO Rush & Cash again. However, the hotkey problem didn't resolve.I haven't changed the layout settings I posted in a previous post.
(07-03-2021, 09:11 PM)sammy789 Wrote: Hi, today I played 6-max spin for a few hours and didn't experience any hotkey problems.
Then I played PLO Rush & Cash (fast foward style cash game), and I had a problem with the fold hotkey pressing the call action button. When that happened, the middle action button said "call".
The problem occurred not just once, but every time I pressed the fold hotkey.

I temporarily stopped SaT, removed the call hotkey, and then played PLO Rush & Cash again. However, the hotkey problem didn't resolve.I haven't changed the layout settings I posted in a previous post.

Ok good to know. So it only happens on PLO Rush & Cash, and only happens when the middle button says "Call". Can you also try when the middle button says "Check"? In that case, SAT _is_ supposed to click the the middle button so that you can Check for free. Please let me know

And on the About tab it says version 2.99.13zf correct?

I will investigate
I found out something about the hotkey problem. It has to do with the call hotkey.
Normally, the hotkeys work fine, but after I press the call hotkey, I get that problem.
Before I press the call hotkey, the fold button is a little brighter than the other buttons from the beginning. However, when I press the call hotkey, the center button becomes a little brighter during later actions. When I press the fold hotkey while the call button is bright, the call button is pressed.
When the call button is bright, hovering the cursor over the button and moving the cursor between the fold button and the call or bet button will make the call button darker. Then I pressed the fold hotkey, and the fold button was pressed correctly.
If I press the fold hotkey when the middle button says check, the check is pressed.

I played PLO Rush & Cash, PLO ring, NL Rush & Cash, 3-max spin after discovering this and had the same issue with all those game types.
I'm not sure why the hotkey problem didn't occur when I played 6-max spin for a few hours before I discovered the connection between call hotkey and the hotkey problem, but it could be because that game is a very short-stack game, so very few post-flops occur after pressing the call hotkey, or because I move the cursor over the buttons so often that the problem didn't occur.
It's difficult to explain... I write English sentences using google translate etc., so I'm sorry if it's hard to read.
Yes, my SaT version is 2.99.13zf.
Hmmmmmmm very very interesting. Thanks for the information. It helps a lot. Really good job noticing that. I will see if I can figure this out
Ok can you please try this version 2.99.13zh:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9913zh.exe

Let me know 3 things:

1. Do all the hotkeys work?
2. Do the buttons still stay highlighted after using the hotkeys? They shouldn't in this version. I think I fixed this bug
3. Is the problem gone where the Fold hotkey was mistakenly clicking the middle Call button?
I tried that version
1. All the hotkeys work. 2. The bug has been fixed. 3. The issue has been fixed and folded correctly.
Thank you for your help!
Excellent, let me know if you notice anything else. Thanks a lot for your help

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10