SaT does not detect tables for certain game types on Natural8
(07-02-2021, 08:26 PM)sammy789 Wrote: Apologies for my poor English, but does the "middle button" you are referring to mean the button that determines the action that appears on the poker table?

The Middle button I wrote about in my previous post is the MButton in SaT. It is the Middle mouse button. If you already understand it, I apologize. I'm pretty bad at English, so I don't really understand what you are trying to tell me.
Yep sorry for the confusion, I meant the middle action button on the table. Most tables have 3 buttons fold/call/raise in order. I'm talking about the 2nd button in the middle. Sometimes it says "Call", sometimes it says "Check". SAT tries to read the difference between these, and sometimes the 'Fold' hotkey will try to click that button instead, if SAT thinks it says "Check"

(07-02-2021, 08:26 PM)sammy789 Wrote: As for Battle Royale, SaT worked perfectly.
but these are tournament tables? or cash?

(07-02-2021, 08:26 PM)sammy789 Wrote: [settings]
table_width=560
table_height=439
thanks

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Messages In This Thread
RE: SaT does not detect tables for certain game types on Natural8 - by SaT_Admin - 07-02-2021, 11:39 PM