Custom site problem
Hi,
I have a samll but anoying problem with a costom site. It's the swedish site svenskaspel. When I play 1-2 times every 5 minutes one of the tables will maximize in size for 10 secounds and then go back to normal and often it change slot. I play on 4 different sites but it's only the costom site that does this. I have tried do make new layout and deleted the site to do a new one but it is still happening. The layout is and slot size is created if the natural size of the costom site and it has worked before but not the last 2 months or so.

What can I do to try to fix this? What info do you need?

Thank you very much Smile
Hmmmmm, I know some players have gotten SAT to work correctly on this site. I don't remember them having this kind of problem.

It sounds like you've already tried what I would suggest, which is, create a File->New Layout, and use a slightly different slot size, to see if that changes anything.

Another thing you can try. Click Visualize Grid, and resize the Svenska table using your mouse, to make the table as close as possible to your other grid slot sizes. Then Remove the site. Re-Include it again, but this time, before pressing F9, first click the ... button, and change the Size Preference to "Ignore" and then continue to Include the site normally

[-]
Quick Reply

Username::
Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please select the number: 4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10